Kim Kardashian

No wonder her face changes on a weekly basis... leaving that Epione cosmetic place again. The K/Js spend so much time there, I wouldn't be surprised if they're paying rent.

Zimbio

Attachments

• Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Kardashian+Departs+Dermatologist+AJpCUAHciqBx.jpg
    Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Kardashian+Departs+Dermatologist+AJpCUAHciqBx.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 854
  • Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Kardashian+Visits+Epione+9vC9Rs5KNtbx.jpg
    Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Kardashian+Visits+Epione+9vC9Rs5KNtbx.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 819
Why are they constantly going there? Do they have a happy hour or something?

That photoshopping on her waist in that second pic is beyond obvious

Good question. Visiting a cosmetic surgeons (or dermatologist, whatever it is) office, that often is beyond effed up.

The photoshop is hilarious, especially compared to the first pic where there is a fat-roll and in the second pics it's a fat-free, perfectly smooth waistline :lol:

Good question. Visiting a cosmetic surgeons (or dermatologist, whatever it is) office, that often is beyond effed up.

The photoshop is hilarious, especially compared to the first pic where there is a fat-roll and in the second pics it's a fat-free, perfectly smooth waistline :lol:

I think she just pulled her coat around to attempt to kamoflauge her lumps and bumps.

Haha someone please tell me they just saw her latest Instagram pic? I don't know how to post pics but it is just blurry at the krotch to blur out the kamel. Could they not have tried any harder?!