Kids Shoes!! =D

jimmyneyugn

ohai.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
OMG i was at the SCP boutique on Wednesday and I was browsing shoes when I came across the kids version of the men's sneaks! OMG! :nuts: HOW FRICKIN ADORABLE ARE THEY!

they have a pair on elux right now.. with the patented leather.. but the store had the suede and denim in pink, green and blue denim too.. omg sooooo cute! and they were "only" $280 a pair. seriously so ridiculous designer baby shoes cuz they outgrow them in like a month, but so adorable.

p11262196_ph_hero.jpg

i really think they're there for the collector factor than the actual use factor... like.. my friend that mods his car is a big Vans skate shoe fan, and he used to work at Vans so he got a pair of kids skate shoes that are practically baby versions of his shoes.. and he sticks them on his dash of his car (don't ask, it's a car thing.. we also tend to put mini versions of our own car in toy model form as well -- either / or! not both! lol) it's soooooo cute. i contemplated doing that too, but LV didn't have baby shoes at the time, and only Gucci had cute baby/kid sneaks.. but now LV does too! whee! haha. :yahoo:

just had to share. haha.

The school where I worked. A mom always had a new LV bag with scarves and matching wallets. But what was crazy was her five year old had at least one pair of LV shoes. The denim sneakers.

But I do love the ones up above but with the Velcro. I almost asked if they made them in my size lol.

I saw them in the store and they are soo cute. However I can't see myself buying my kid a pair of shoes that they are going to wear once and grow out of. However if I had Oprah dough, I'd buy 30 of those suckers for my kids (when I had them).