Kidnapped from Ban Island...contraband sale finds

OMG… :faint: Can't speak, can only bow in front of you, your majesty queen of shopping :yw:

Holy Bonanza (found my voice), you found yourself some amazing pieces Tutu.. I especially love that blue city bag and camillia wallet. And those shoes, what can I say about those shoes…. oh yeah…. gorgeous…….

Can I borrow your boat when you get back to the 'Island'? I finally found my perfect Chanel bag and I am busting to get off the island… but have to wait a few more weeks, not quite my B'day yet…

Tutu...wonderful haul! I love the nautical sandles!
Thanks so much! I really had a run on shoes this year; I think I'm good for a while now! I love anything nautical; it just says "spring/summer" to me.
This is so amazing! Congrats on all of your great finds! :smile:
Thank you so much! I didn't get the really amazing prices that our seasoned sale shoppers got, but I was thrilled just to not pay full price! I'm quite happy with my finds.

OMG… :faint: Can't speak, can only bow in front of you, your majesty queen of shopping :yw:

Holy Bonanza (found my voice), you found yourself some amazing pieces Tutu.. I especially love that blue city bag and camillia wallet. And those shoes, what can I say about those shoes…. oh yeah…. gorgeous…….

Can I borrow your boat when you get back to the 'Island'? I finally found my perfect Chanel bag and I am busting to get off the island… but have to wait a few more weeks, not quite my B'day yet…

Too funny! I'm not the queen by any means; you really need to see some of the major sale queens when they get serious...classic bags, classic wallets, classic shoes and RTW...I don't know how they do it! Sales are super hard work! I love the blue pieces, too. They remind me of the ocean. Yes, I kind of went overboard again with the shoes...dratted Karl!

I sunk my ship as soon as I got back to the island! But I'm sure Karl is lurking out there with the sharks, just waiting for a chance to commandeer any vessel to lure people off the island!

Hello tutushopper congratulations on all your great finds! Always enjoy reading abt your reveals, kind words & advice :smile: enjoy your beautiful goodies!
Thank you so very much! You are so sweet!! I will indeed enjoy these goodies a lot! I've waterproofed a bunch of the shoes, so I'm ready to go!
This is one amazing haul, congratulations on your first very successful Chanel sale shopping:tup: The blue purse certainly got me swooning (a lot!). Enjoy your finds in good health!
Thank you! I think I did okay for my first time out, considering I had workers in the house and having just moved and all. I'm glad you visited my reveal and thanks again for your well wishes!

This is another one that I found and then was stymied by Saks when I tried to pay. I looked all over, and finally found it at a place I'd not expected to find it (I'd looked for many shoes full priced there and came up empty in my size months ago). I'd seen this one and liked it from the early lookbook, but somehow never saw it to try it on. I was really happy to finally find it, and kept asking the SA if she'd really make sure it wouldn't get lost before they rang up the pre-sales. I now have it in duplicate, as the Saks SA rang it up and sent them to me without letting me know first. I guess they will be my first return. Anyway, they are again going to be great for the summer and I like the bit of fun on the strap.
What an amazing HAUL! If you don't mind me asking, how much were the red coin sandals?