Khloe Kardashian

Some women might find hard to bond with a new baby (postpartum depression, traumatic birth, etc) but as @Swanky said: why tell the media?
But then this is Koko who has to find a way of being in the public eye
Someone did pull this thread up from like PAGE THREE of the celeb forum. If it wasn’t for this attention seeking move, she’d still be back there. :lol:

The drama queen really set that kid up for lots of therapy before he even turned two. But also, is it just me or does he look a lot like her as a baby/toddler? Maybe she forgot what her original face looked like.

View attachment 6008275

ITA with you! why does she feel like she has to tell this? :confused1: first she couldn't bond with him and now she didn't think he was hers? what next? he looks very much like she used to look before all her improvements as well as Tristan. I guess she feels like True is her many me "after" her improvements! :rolleyes:

ITA with you! why does she feel like she has to tell this? :confused1: first she couldn't bond with him and now she didn't think he was hers? what next? he looks very much like she used to look before all her improvements as well as Tristan. I guess she feels like True is her many me "after" her improvements! :rolleyes:

True has a Tristan face transplant, though.

The drama queen really set that kid up for lots of therapy before he even turned two. But also, is it just me or does he look a lot like her as a baby/toddler? Maybe she forgot what her original face looked like.

View attachment 6008275

He absolutely looks like her before face. Sadly her body dysmorphia is so bad she blocked out how she looked before all of her PS.

View attachment 6008275
This was the oddest caption above a picture I think I’ve ever read and the internet is chock full of bizarre captions and stories. What the H*LL is wrong with her. She has beautiful kids. She should feel blessed and complete instead she’s vapid. I thought she was the smartest of them all BACK in the day. Perhaps early dementia is hitting ppl in their 30s these days.

This was the oddest caption above a picture I think I’ve ever read and the internet is chock full of bizarre captions and stories. What the H*LL is wrong with her. She has beautiful kids. She should feel blessed and complete instead she’s vapid. I thought she was the smartest of them all BACK in the day. Perhaps early dementia is hitting ppl in their 30s these days.
So much fakery going on. How old are their fans nowadays?
Kim tried playing lawyer for a while, it went nowhere.