Khloe Kardashian

^^ They drink out of styrofoam takeaway cups and plastic water bottles, while filming in their state-of-the-art-kitchens, which must have water purifiers and fancy coffee makers. And of course those takeaway salads because they can't throw some lettuce in a bowl.
That bums me out. I’ve noticed that some changes I’ve made to be environmental actually end up in such a nicer user experience. For example we switched to cloth napkins a couple years ago, and one day I had run out because I was behind on laundry and put paper napkins with dinner and my daughter gave me the biggest look and said “what’s going on with this? It’s so hard!” And obviously drinking out of proper glasses taste much better than Styrofoam or plastic.

veZitjTnH9Mek.gif
XIcwMO8.gif

OMG. That's a terrifying sight. She should stop with all the procedures because she's on the fast track to becoming the next Jocelyn Wildenstein.

The love child of Denise Richards and Priscilla Presley

But... editing to say that we know she doesn't actually look anything like any of these photo posted on the last few pages. She looks like a regular person, you know if that unedited, non-photoshopped, leaked photo was real.

Last edited:
Here's the story..I was a little off on her being the one refilling...but still..
At this point her face looks like it's full of single-use-plastic :shocked:
View attachment 5104854View attachment 5104855
So basically don’t act woke when you’re not and if you’re going to attempt to, run it by your PR folks first and they can tell you how the public can point out your hypocrisy before you make it official.

So basically don’t act woke when you’re not and if you’re going to attempt to, run it by your PR folks first and they can tell you how the public can point out your hypocrisy before you make it official.

I never understood why they use all these plastic bottles in the house...it is so tasteless in many ways.

In behalf of this content, this is an interesting article:

In behalf of this content, this is an interesting article:
This is hysterical. "Kylie trying to not eat meat" is one of their stellar examples of the Kardashians being sustainable? LOLOLOLOL. OMG. "Kim replaces fur coats with vegan ones." :P "Kim fights for criminal justice reform." A stan must've written this drivel. They are really stretching it. Stop using the damn PJs! That alone will go a LOOOOOONGGGG way.