Khloe Kardashian

What is that?!!?
Streisand wanted to suppress photographs taken of her house. The photographer only wanted to take photos of the California coastline, but Streisand's legal action brought so much attention that people on the internet went to the site to see what she wanted to hide.

Beyonce did the same thing when she tried (and I think succeeded) in getting unattractive photos of her singing on stage from being published. (We all saw the weird faces Bey makes while singing, but I think the photos are hard to find now.)

Anyway, it's when trying to suppress information backfires.

Streisand wanted to suppress photographs taken of her house. The photographer only wanted to take photos of the California coastline, but Streisand's legal action brought so much attention that people on the internet went to the site to see what she wanted to hide.

Beyonce did the same thing when she tried (and I think succeeded) in getting unattractive photos of her singing on stage from being published. (We all saw the weird faces Bey makes while singing, but I think the photos are hard to find now.)

Anyway, it's when trying to suppress information backfires.

That Bey photo was so much fun!

1618966212496.jpeg

Khloe should have just let that picture go. It wasn’t bad. Not like the Bey photo...

Last edited:
Duh, she is counting on it!:lol:
Was Beyonce body really that muscular?
It looks fake.

It's real! She's super flexed there. I think she works out really hard and honestly she should be proud of her physique despite the photos not being the most flattering in the face.

The more noise a celeb makes about "unflattering photos", the more those photos get attention.

More...

1619014773252.png
1619014841294.png

Reactions: limom
What is that?!!?

She's a thousand times better looking than Khole!!! I feel sorry for her. Is she that insecure that she keeps staying with all the men that cheat on her???
Well, she has certain very specific criteria. He must be black, a BB player, young, still playing and still active.

If she dated a down-to-earth accountant or dentist, she might have better luck at having the guy appreciate her.

How long until the rumors of an open relationship?
We are so advanced, so involved, blah, blah, blah.
Or will she play the role of the victim forever?
She is in her thirties now, time for her character to involve already....

Is anyone watching the last year on E?

Reactions: sweetasc6h12o6