Khloe Kardashian Odom and Lam Lam Thread II ! Still married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then we'll really see if their love is unbreakable! :P

:roflmfao:As long as Khloe is still bringing in the $$, they should be fine. The true test of their marriage will be when the Kardashians fade away and neither of them are making any money. Hope they're saving! With the way Lamar seems to financially support everyone around him, he'll be broke in no time.

2a0cjtx.jpg

5vuq9v.jpg

5ein45.jpg

302z8mq.jpg

1qltlx.jpg

Screencaps from the behind the scene video via twitter

His big pay days are over. This will be like year 14 so probably veterans pay now. It's going to be interesting.

I was thinking veteran's pay as well. Clippers will probably re-sign Lamar. The question is: will his ego take the lower pay? Or will he just retire? Lol, if the Clippers don't see a need for his services, will he go to another team (that is, if he's wanted elsewhere)? Or will they then re-instate the Khloe and Lamar show? lol Lots of stories on July 1st when free agency begins.

I was thinking veteran's pay as well. Clippers will probably re-sign Lamar. The question is: will his ego take the lower pay? Or will he just retire? Lol, if the Clippers don't see a need for his services, will he go to another team (that is, if he's wanted elsewhere)? Or will they then re-instate the Khloe and Lamar show? lol Lots of stories on July 1st when free agency begins.

I think he'll take it. I see him playing about 5 more years. I think they'll do another season regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.