Khaki/Purple Carly Is In Da House....My House That Is!!!!!! Eeeeck!!!!!!!!

I THINK I am going to order my daughter this baby Carly in khaki/berry for her 6th bday!!!!! :yahoo:I think she would be THRILLED to have the baby Carly in this color combo as she LOVES PURPLE more than anything, and is absolutely dying to wear my bag!!!!!! and she is VERY careful w/ her things.... HMMMMMMMMMM I bet she can fit it on her little shoulders!!!! wouldnt that be just sooooooooooo adorable???!!!! HMMMMMMMMMM

Well The size would be right! ;)

OMG!!! It's TRUE!!!!! I had to do a search on this khaki/berry Carly to see what everyone was talking about and the pics and I have to say this is THEEEEE most gorgeous bag I have ever seen!!!!!! congrats to you on being THE ONE to get this beautiful bag! Wear it well! I love my Carly's...I have TWO!!!! They are my favorites! Congratulations!

All these Carly threads have me coming back here to drool over this one!!! :drool: The hardware on this khaki/berry is brass, right? I am not feeling the Carly's with nickel hardware for some reason...maybe it's b/c the Carly never had nickel hardware til now...I dont know why! I prefer Carly w/ brass hardware!!!! and I love love love love love the berry leather trim!!!!!

All these Carly threads have me coming back here to drool over this one!!! :drool: The hardware on this khaki/berry is brass, right? I am not feeling the Carly's with nickel hardware for some reason...maybe it's b/c the Carly never had nickel hardware til now...I dont know why! I prefer Carly w/ brass hardware!!!! and I love love love love love the berry leather trim!!!!!
Sorry! I just saw your question! The hardware on the khaki/berry Carly IS brass! HTH!!!! again, I am sorry it took me so long to answer your question!!