Keys, Cards, Cash

mmr

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
What would you recommend to carry keys, driver's license, a credit card or 2 and some cash? I have an old key holder which only holds keys but because there's an inner panel, I can slip in a bill or 2 but it's not big enough to carry ID or cards. I'm looking to use it on the weekdays while running out to get lunch or if I'm just running a quick errand and all I need are those essentials. Thanks in advance everyone!

The problem with the small wallet is that the keys will be hard to fit. There's a pouch (not the one with the key ring) that looks like a mini classic wallet but is not a wallet. That might be a good option. I'm trying to get a pic from my SA for you.

I'm not looking for a small wallet...first thing that came to mind was a key pouch. I wanted to see if there were other options I'm not aware of. Would I be better off with a coin purse?

I was going to suggest the key/coin pouch because it's roomy and convenient, but I also have the small wallet LovEmAll suggested which is great too! Here they are: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412459829.295268.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412459846.295103.jpg

HTH!

I was going to suggest the key/coin pouch because it's roomy and convenient, but I also have the small wallet LovEmAll suggested which is great too! Here they are: View attachment 2770168
View attachment 2770171

HTH!

I think these are great options! I have the timeless in caviar and love it but only use it for keys. I WISH I had the small wallet with zipper!!!

Here are other options. My SA at Saks showed them to me. I got the large o-case :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412468248.043757.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412468299.565614.jpg

This is a medium size of the quilted, borrowed off the forum, but I attached the code to it too.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412468379.416641.jpg

Otherwise I think the new season large zip wallets would be great if you don't have many keys and can store it flat?

Good luck - hope you find something!

I think these are great options! I have the timeless in caviar and love it but only use it for keys. I WISH I had the small wallet with zipper!!!

Here are other options. My SA at Saks showed them to me. I got the large o-case :smile:

View attachment 2770382

View attachment 2770385

This is a medium size of the quilted, borrowed off the forum, but I attached the code to it too.

View attachment 2770387

Otherwise I think the new season large zip wallets would be great if you don't have many keys and can store it flat?

Good luck - hope you find something!
Thank you iS2Chanel!