Key pouch, worth it?

I bought a DA one right before they were discontinued and don’t know what to use it for. I don’t carry keys and as a wallet it’s too cumbersome to flip through all cards when you’re looking for one. I prefer a card holder with slots. I tried to use as a catch all but it doesn’t fit anything meaningful. Not sure what to do with it but also don’t want to part with it bec it’s so cute.

Reactions: roxi88
I bought a DA one right before they were discontinued and don’t know what to use it for. I don’t carry keys and as a wallet it’s too cumbersome to flip through all cards when you’re looking for one. I prefer a card holder with slots. I tried to use as a catch all but it doesn’t fit anything meaningful. Not sure what to do with it but also don’t want to part with it bec it’s so cute.
I use mine to hold my ear buds. Which is a complete frivolous luxury. Who needs a $270 pouch just to carry ear buds?! LOL

But I’m like you. I used to use it as my wallet but got sick of having to flip through the stack to find the one card I’m looking for. Now I use the Zippy Coin Purse for my wallet.

I would buy pre-loved if it doesn't have the real brass hardware. That is mandatory, IMO, or else the hardware will just peel off eventually. BUT, to me, an awesome key holder is A MUST! Right up there with a mandatory killer bag.

I bought the key pouch in 2018, used for coins, but did not like it too much as I carry coins in the Victorine wallet.

Recently, I found out it is actually a great alternative catchall when using small/mini bags.
Size-wise is compact enough for the smallest bag in my collection.

here is what I have in my key pouch, it is so worth it

View attachment 5309048
View attachment 5309047
I love that this is like a mini first-aid kit! The key pouch is suddenly becoming a lot more exciting :lol: great inspiration!

I've had my mono cles for a year (after stupidly selling a previous one thinking I didn't NEED it!). I have used it every single day. The only SLG/bag item I have used every day. The only change is that the canvas has 'rounded' where the contents have been. I wouldn't say it has stretched but just settled into that shape. Zipper and keychain is still top condition.