Key pouch, worth it?

Let me know what you think of it when it arrives! That is true I could return it. I've the Gucci supreme key case, but I'm looking for more of a pouch. Thank you for the recommendation :smile:
I just wanted to update you. I just received mine and I don’t see any defects and it’s made in France! I was positive that it would be made in the USA since the majority of reviews say that they are now, so I’m very surprised and delighted. There is a chemical odor, but hopefully it will dissipate over time, but it’s not too strong to where I would complain and return it. Overall, I’m very happy that I ordered it! If you do decide to get it, I hope you get a good one also!

Attachments

• B8925B2C-664B-447F-859C-924734F2A10E.jpeg
    B8925B2C-664B-447F-859C-924734F2A10E.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 323
  • CB386C87-6AD3-4398-B7D8-657AA0BE1AF0.jpeg
    CB386C87-6AD3-4398-B7D8-657AA0BE1AF0.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 315
I just wanted to update you. I just received mine and I don’t see any defects and it’s made in France! I was positive that it would be made in the USA since the majority of reviews say that they are now, so I’m very surprised and delighted. There is a chemical odor, but hopefully it will dissipate over time, but it’s not too strong to where I would complain and return it. Overall, I’m very happy that I ordered it! If you do decide to get it, I hope you get a good one also!
beautiful!! glad it worked out :smile:

LOVE mine, especially during QT when I haven't been carrying my bags. Mine is Mono, absolutely no quality issues.

Do you keep your car key on it? I have issues with the key ring on my fob warping even a small one. Its super annoying because ideally I want to just carry a couple of cards+my key fob inside of the pouch lol

Last edited:

Your thread is perfect timing! I just got the lv key pouch DE MIF today. Congrats to both of us!
I noticed something minor with mine and I see it in your picture as well. I noticed that the key chain and zipper has a different gold color to it. The key chain is more orange gold and the zipper is more yellow gold.

Wondering if it's normal. It's almost so minor, that I'm most likely going to keep it unless people tell me otherwise. I've been a long time chanel collector so I only know about chanel. Just got into LV this past month so I don't know how normal or acceptable it is.

As for recommendations, I have a chanel key pouch and o cases and they've held up really well.

Attachments

• 20200526_150551.jpg
    20200526_150551.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 206
Your thread is perfect timing! I just got the lv key pouch DE MIF today. Congrats to both of us!
I noticed something minor with mine and I see it in your picture as well. I noticed that the key chain and zipper has a different gold color to it. The key chain is more orange gold and the zipper is more yellow gold.

Wondering if it's normal. It's almost so minor, that I'm most likely going to keep it unless people tell me otherwise. I've been a long time chanel collector so I only know about chanel. Just got into LV this past month so I don't know how normal or acceptable it is.

As for recommendations, I have a chanel key pouch and o cases and they've held up really well.

the color difference on two metal parts are seen in many reviews. :smile:

I got both of mine in the mail today! I got DE and mono MIF. And both have the same lopsided shape with left side being straight and right side rounded. I can see the stitching on edges for both too but it looks more obvious on the mono. Debating on whether or not I want to return one of them! (Leaning towards the mono since stitching is obvious). I can’t see light shine through the stitching for either like some reviews have mentioned! If you decide to order I hope yours comes even on both sides!

Attachments

• E3F12331-3656-46F1-AB6E-3AFA98EE604E.jpeg
    E3F12331-3656-46F1-AB6E-3AFA98EE604E.jpeg
    268.3 KB · Views: 226
  • 1428E1D4-35AB-44C7-9031-022701C7D193.jpeg
    1428E1D4-35AB-44C7-9031-022701C7D193.jpeg
    311.1 KB · Views: 223
I’ve been trying to purchase the Mono print and no luck. A friend was able to refer me to her SA, hopefully she will find one for me, till then I’ll continue to stalk the site.
I’m hoping to get one made in France since I’ve seen reviews of the ones made in the US with see through gaps in the bottom stitching.

I have the mono key cles (MIF) and been using it everyday for 3 months (by itself for car key and credit cards + as a wallet in side a purse). It is very practical and my most use slg. However, I notice the monogram print is fading a lot and also the zipper gold is fading as well. I had a similar issue with my mono wallet. If I get another key pouch from LV, it will def be a leather one.

Reactions: waterina