Key Pouch or Key Holder

I would not buy any of htese. For smsall keys it is okay, but for the car keys you need something better. I am waitung for years, that LV creates something more practical.

6 key holder. I love how you can also insert some cards in it. I have my ID and drivers license, and a 50 EUR bill in it. So if I have to drive somewhere in a hurry, I'm never without an ID or license. (fines for this are severe here).

I have the 4 key holder and notice that the keys I use most(car and house) are hanging out of it most of the time. Mostly, I like how the holder feels in my hand. It also slides easily into my pocket. I wish the big chubby remote would fit inside snapped. But other than that I love it because its so pretty. I had been using my Coach valet and I do like the 4 key better. My only complaint is that the lining of the metis is dark making the multicles impossible to find. I almost wish I had gotten the DA so I could find it easier.

Edit to add it doesnt really hold a card very well. It just snaps with no keys inside. If you plan on using it as a mini wallet get the 6key. I think the 4 key fits in your pocket, thd 6 key is a small wallet with your keys in it so its bulky.

Last edited:
I'm trying to decide between the two. Which one is more useful?

I have keyless entry and keyless start so I don't actually use my car keys often. I'd like to keep my license and gym card with the keys. Will the 4-key holder even hold cards or would I need a 6 for that?

There isn't an LV store in my state, so I have to order online and even after watching a million YouTube videos, I'm still not sure.

TIA for your opinions - I don't get many opportunities to buy LV so I want to make a useful choice!

I don't think a key holder will hold cards. I went with pouch as we also have fobs as well as entry to our home controlled by Bluetooth so my keys never see the light of day. The fobs were way to large for a key holder. I keep business cards in it by day and the license and credit cards for things like the gym or nail salon (places where I don't like to bring in a bag)

The 4 key holder doesn’t hold cards, just the 6 does. I use mine for my keys, and I fit a driver’s license and debit card in the back. Occasionally I’ve fit a few bills of cash. You can’t fit a ton o cards, so if you really need something that will hold many cards you should go with a cles. However, just a gym card and and license, then you should be great with the 6 key holder. I personally love it more than the look of a cles, which is why I use it!

i would get the cles.
i wanted the 6 key holder for a long time but wasnt impressed when i saw it at the store. plus i think its awkward to use the keys on the key holder...and having to worry about the little key hooks breaking