Kerastase Products

So, I received my products today and tried them all already ;)

I got shampoo and conditioner from the Substantif line (they smell soooo good), the Volumactive Mousse and the Ciment Thermique. I used the mousse on towel dried hair before quickly blowdrying, them used some ciment thermique prior to flat ironing. I really like the way my hair looks.

If someone reminds me, I'll update after using them for a couple of weeks.

So, I received my products today and tried them all already ;)

I got shampoo and conditioner from the Substantif line (they smell soooo good), the Volumactive Mousse and the Ciment Thermique. I used the mousse on towel dried hair before quickly blowdrying, them used some ciment thermique prior to flat ironing. I really like the way my hair looks.

If someone reminds me, I'll update after using them for a couple of weeks.

Hi smallfry,
any updates on how your finding the products on your hair?

I just bought the nutri thermique masque! This masque is amazing, I can't rave more about it, it got rid of all my tangles, my hair gets tangled during the day and it gets so hard to manage sometimes and the masque forms like a protection for it. It's so good.

I've used Oleo Relax for years. Without it my hair doesn't behave. I've also used the Masque Chroma Riche and received compliments on my hair after use. It's worth the price because you don't need to use much product.

I use:

Oleo Relax shampoo
Switch off between Masquintense Thick and Reflection Masque Chroma Riche
Before styling I use Reflection Chroma Thermique on the lower 1/3 of my hair.

My hair is blond highlighted and fine. I used to have to wash my hair every day or it was limp. Now that I use the Oleo Relax, I can go 2-3 days. It leaves my hair nourished but not flat or limp. I can't say enough good things about it. I have been trying to grow my hair and got to a point and it just seemed to stop. A friend said when she started using Kerastase her hair grew and was healthy. I went from right below the shoulders to mid back in 4 months. I don't understand but I changed nothing else. So love it!!

I was using Kerastase for years until they dramatically increased their prices. More recently, after being frustrated by other products I decided to go back and can't believe it has taken me so long. I use the shampoo and treatment as condition as well as the elixir. I also use these products on my 8 year old daughter's thick long hair and it comes up just gorgeous. Well worth the price tag!

Ugh, the prices hurt!! But the price per use isn't really all that bad considering how little product you need for abvious results. My Elixir Ultime lasted me a year almost. I'd have almost waist length, THICK, color treated hair too!