Kelly wallet blue hydra dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried that method but it is a small store and all the SA know who i normally work with. One time, i tried buying stuff from different SA and it is still my SA name written on the receipt.
So i dont know how else i canget my birkin. I dont want to go thru resellers as it is more expensive and i want the experience of getting the bag from the store

What color birkin is on your wishlist? Maybe say to your SA that you pass on the wallet and that you would love to get your birkin that you've been waiting for as your next item (like pianoprincess says)....and then give her some time to produce it for you. If she doesn't, then go in and work with someone else and ask them if it would be okay for you to work with them from then on. The SM who approves it should see that you've been a loyal customer of the store.

The color i ask from her is very general. i put down : any bright red, any pink and bright blue like blue electrique. She asked me to put down the three color that i like and i did. I am not very particular about specific color as i feel all hermes red and hermes pink are awesome. It should be easy to get,right? I am thinking maybe she wants to wait until the price increase?

The color i ask from her is very general. i put down : any bright red, any pink and bright blue like blue electrique. She asked me to put down the three color that i like and i did. I am not very particular about specific color as i feel all hermes red and hermes pink are awesome. It should be easy to get,right? I am thinking maybe she wants to wait until the price increase?

Actually reds and pinks are not easy to come by, but bright blue is not as hard. Your SA is probably trying to make you buy more stuff, or maybe she doesn't remember about your birkin? Do you remind her about it periodically?

Actually reds and pinks are not easy to come by, but bright blue is not as hard. Your SA is probably trying to make you buy more stuff, or maybe she doesn't remember about your birkin? Do you remind her about it periodically?

Actually YES! I remind her often and there is no way she forgets about the birkin. In december she told me i will get my bag early next year around late january. Yesterday i asked her if i can get the birkin this month she said "probably" . It seems like i have to buy more stuff from her in order to get my hands on the birkin

Actually YES! I remind her often and there is no way she forgets about the birkin. In december she told me i will get my bag early next year around late january. Yesterday i asked her if i can get the birkin this month she said "probably" . It seems like i have to buy more stuff from her in order to get my hands on the birkin

I'm not sure what red, pink, or bright blue is coming in January- your SA actually can't control that either. You can pass and also remind her that you are still waiting for your bag around end January.

xiangxiang0731 said:
This. I wouldn't buy it. And I wouldn't work with this SA either. Sounds like a nightmare to work with.

Agree with xiangxiang, ditch your current SA and find another one that appreciate your business and treat you with respect !

Professional, courteous and good SA DO exist! Take time to find one and when you find one, your H journey will be so much more fun and exciting :smile:

no, you asked for some of the hardest colors! they aren't general, and it probably has nothing to do with the price increase as the stores don't benefit from Birkin sales. those are the types of colors where there are standing lists of long-time customers waiting too, it isn't like a neutral that is ordered in larger quantities.

back to what you originally said though, you have definitely purchased enough, it is clear you love the brand, and if anything, it is time to be more picky with what she offers you. by turning down the wallet as it isn't on your wish list will show her you won't just buy everything, you are particular and would rather wait for the pieces you like. good luck!

[QUOTEby turning down the wallet as it isn't on your wish list will show her you won't just buy everything, you are particular and would rather wait for the pieces you like. good luck![/QUOTE]

Hi lamborghinigirl, Turning down the wallet means bad thing or good thing? I mean it shows that i will not buy just everything she offered me, does it mean that i do not show interest in the brand? If you were me what will you do?
Btw, i Love your blog, please keep the posts coming. Your collection are just awesome!!! :biggrin:

Please don't buy something you don't want in the hopes you will get a B!!!!! Maybe it's just me, but I just wouldn't shop with someone that made me feel like I needed to buy more to get things.

I shop in a small store regularly. I know every person that works there. I have an SA that I work with...but any one of them....including the SM... will sell me something if she is not there.

I certainly do not buy everything I am offered....but they know I certainly will buy what appeals to me without hesitation!

Sorry you have to deal with this. How long have you been waiting? You may just need some patience?

I have been waiting for 4 months and has been buying stuff along the way. Is it not long enough? I have a friend who buy stuff from the same SA told me that she was told directly in order to get a birkin she needs to buy the diamond watch which is 10k plus in order to build purchase history. She got a birkin before, but the SA said if she wants another birkin, she needs to purchase the diamond watch. Is this how it normally works?

I have been waiting for 4 months and has been buying stuff along the way. Is it not long enough? I have a friend who buy stuff from the same SA told me that she was told directly in order to get a birkin she needs to buy the diamond watch which is 10k plus in order to build purchase history. She got a birkin before, but the SA said if she wants another birkin, she needs to purchase the diamond watch. Is this how it normally works?

There are a lot of threads on how to get a birkin, various store policies, etc.

Please consider contributing to an existing thread, since this seems to be the main thrust of your question.

You may want to read some of these if you haven't already; good luck getting the bag you want. I'm sure it is out there for you!

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-shopping/newbies-how-do-i-get-birkin-other-bag-505926.html

Status
Not open for further replies.