Kelly Rowland - so hot!

She used to come across as so down to earth and relatable on IG. Obviously that was very much a choice, but given that she's been in the public eye for almost 30 years I wonder how she's only now being under scrutiny for being difficult.
One, you become more outspoken as you get older and two she might have reached the point where people don’t cover for her anymore.
I doubt this is going to hurt her anyways, she has a small but good fan base. Plus she has real talent( for singing anyways)

This is what was supposedly said:

Last edited:
I’d love to know what was said to her. It would help clarify so much.

That said, how one handles these kinds of confrontations says a lot. She could have easily chosen different words or followed the instructions and later took it up with the security guard’s manager.

I would love to know also! because this all began when the security guard stepped on kelly's dress. and Kelly told her "that's ok" but then just seconds later something was said to Kelly that made her say "don't talk to me like that". so I am not going to blame Kelly without knowing that but you don't go from being "that's ok" to "don't talk to me like that" without a reason.

One, you become more outspoken as you get older and two she might have reached the point where people don’t cover for her anymore.
I doubt this is going to hurt her anyways, she has a small but good fan base. Plus she has real talent( for singing anyways)

This is what was supposedly said:

I love how at the end the lip reader puts her hand up to her mouth as if she had just repeated curse words and was shocked! :lol: :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: limom
Who knows?
If anything, the security guard did not know who she was . I would have been more inclined to support that probability if she was of Northern African origin, I do not know of any racism against African Americans at all.
She can stand up for her boundaries all she wants without involving her index.

Maybe the security person was rude, who knows.
What I don't like is how Kelly responded, it gave off the impression that the security person was beneath her. How dare the paid staff do their job and tell her what to do, a kind of 'don't you know who I am' kind of moment. The pointing the finger at the other person was pathetic.
For all we know Kelly was taking longer than other attendees to make her way along the red carpet and up the stairs to the theatre for the premiere. I am sure each attendee gets a certain amount of time to do all that when they arrive. That was probably the most likely reason for the security person to usher her along more than others. Except Kelly thought she was above that.

Celebrities need to get off their pedestals and stop thinking they're better than us mere mortals. None of them are anything special.

Well, she did walk off the Today show set because the dressing room wasn’t to her liking. Even if it wasn’t tidy, she should have either asked for a different space and 100% should have kept her commitment to the interview.

I’ve read some other weird diva moments about her.

Not sure she is relevant enough to behave this way.

No one is imo!

It’s icky how both Kelly and her assistant touch the usher woman. The woman is being careful not to touch Kelly, but Kelly’s assistant grabs the woman’s arm as they leave and appears to scold her too. That plus the finger wag feels classist and gross. You’re at Cannes on a red carpet, no need to pop off at an usher.
I noticed that. The usher lady keeps her hand behind the celebs, but far away and no touching.

Reactions: Joeli7
Why was she even there? Does she have a film to promote? Is she on the panel? Or, was it for the Amfar gala? I can see that she'd maybe get an invite for that. Between this and the Today Show incident, 2024 is not a year of positive vibes for her.

Reactions: Joeli7