Kelly Half Diamond Bracelet

Hello ladies :

I am considering to purchase Kelly half diamond bracelet, for those of you who owns it, can you tell me your experiences ?

Does it scratch your wrist by frequently taking it on and off from your hand?

Which one is better, the one with diamond on the clasp or without diamond on the clasp?

Thanks ladies for your help !

Hello ladies :

I am considering to purchase Kelly half diamond bracelet, for those of you who owns it, can you tell me your experiences ?

Which one is better, the one with diamond on the clasp or without diamond on the clasp?

I own one of both, 4 teeny diamond and also pave clasp. No issues, I don't stack so no scratches, easy to remove and relatiely secure. With the right size it should not bother you, just remove it slowly to not be hurt by it. Buy the one you would wear most and can afford.

Thank you. Would you mind tonpost pictures of your bracelet here? Many thanks

I own one of both, 4 teeny diamond and also pave clasp. No issues, I don't stack so no scratches, easy to remove and relatiely secure. With the right size it should not bother you, just remove it slowly to not be hurt by it. Buy the one you would wear most and can afford.

I also suggest you check the H fine jewellery thread. Plenty of pics, I’ve contributed there. No problems with scratches, imo not even when stacking 2 Kelly bracelets ( same size). I agree with periogirl, choose the one you like most and can afford. I think you got your answers, good luck choosing [emoji3]

Reactions: QuelleFromage
I would like to see how does it fit in your hand . My concern in this bracelet is the fact that , if it size small, it could scratch my wrist when i put it in but fits nicely on my hand (not too loose). Bigger size doesnt scratch my wrist but loose on my hand. So i am a bit dilemma on which size I should choose.
Choose the size which fits you and just put it on slowly, it should be fine. I wear SH but can actually fit the new XS size.

Hello ladies :

I have the paved clasp and I don’t have issues with it scratching my wrist. It can get too dressy though sometimes because of the diamonds. If you are going to use everyday and comfortable with a little bling, then I’d recommend the paved clasp.

Reactions: Daosabao