Kelly doll bag

stylemeter

Jun 12, 2018
On my wish list for a while is the Hermes Kelly doll bag .. when I spoke to my sa she said we never get them in our home store .. can someone please throw some light ? Thanks in advance

They are available on the secondary market for outrageous prices. If you are a serious collector of all things different in the vast designs of Hermes then I say go for it. ❤

FA2E8FD5-7610-4546-99C1-C43B3B3297A6.jpeg

Reactions: Christofle
Thanks. ! What about the store - how does it work ?
Read through this thread, it will answer all of your questions.

Reactions: LovingTheOrange
Thanks. ! What about the store - how does it work ?
Hi. I got mine yesterday at the Rodeo Drive store. I have been a dedicated Hermes fan for about 7 years. I have never had a wish list and accepted every Birkin that has been offered to me. I have worked with the same SA for about 6 of the 7 years. He knows my taste and that of my two daughters, ages 18 and 15. Since the lockdown, my SA has invited me to 3 Sunday events where I purchased RTW, Home and jewelry for us 3 and my sisters in preparation for the holidays. Each time, my SA will say, would you like to see if we have anything special for you in the back. Sometimes when I am being cost conscious I will say no. This time I said yes and he comes up with this little bitty box. He pulled it out and I started cracking up because it is so adorable and endearing, but at 57 and as a stay at home Mom during the lockdown, what would I do with this? He could immediately tell that I was not completely won over like the other bags he has offered me over the years and started saying he has other Birkins or other colors. The more I looked at it, the more I loved it. So here she is. I now know how lucky I am to have been offered this bag. I think having an established history at a Flagship store made it possible, but that is just my guess.

Attachments

• B540E232-CFEB-4185-87A0-8D96F3FFF7CF.jpeg
    B540E232-CFEB-4185-87A0-8D96F3FFF7CF.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 174
***This is my own opinion and I'm not trying to put anyone down. Just stating my opinion***

I just don't understand why Hermes goes off on tangents like this. Between the doll and storefront releases recently, it's almost like they're trying to win over the 12 year old market.

Some of their limited edition releases (e.g. Kelly Picnic) at least lend themselves to some of their history, but I don't see someone walking into Horizons and saying "I want a bag that looks like an emoji"

That being said to all that have and love these bags, congratulations. Enjoy them with good health. I'm sure they're a great conversation starter when you walk into a room.

***This is my own opinion and I'm not trying to put anyone down. Just stating my opinion***

I just don't understand why Hermes goes off on tangents like this. Between the doll and storefront releases recently, it's almost like they're trying to win over the 12 year old market.

Some of their limited edition releases (e.g. Kelly Picnic) at least lend themselves to some of their history, but I don't see someone walking into Horizons and saying "I want a bag that looks like an emoji"

That being said to all that have and love these bags, congratulations. Enjoy them with good health. I'm sure they're a great conversation starter when you walk into a room.
I was totally with you on the Doll and I now have one. I never had any desire and had never seen one until I was offered the one I bought yesterday. Then as the Doll emerged from the box, it was almost like looking at a puppy. I could not help but smile and laugh. When I showed my 2 kids the pictures of the Doll via FaceTime, they were not enthused and said to just get it if I want it. Maybe it is the lock down, I was just in the mood for something that was just so endearing and fun. I am really happy I bought it because it makes me and my girls smile.

Hi. I got mine yesterday at the Rodeo Drive store. I have been a dedicated Hermes fan for about 7 years. I have never had a wish list and accepted every Birkin that has been offered to me. I have worked with the same SA for about 6 of the 7 years. He knows my taste and that of my two daughters, ages 18 and 15. Since the lockdown, my SA has invited me to 3 Sunday events where I purchased RTW, Home and jewelry for us 3 and my sisters in preparation for the holidays. Each time, my SA will say, would you like to see if we have anything special for you in the back. Sometimes when I am being cost conscious I will say no. This time I said yes and he comes up with this little bitty box. He pulled it out and I started cracking up because it is so adorable and endearing, but at 57 and as a stay at home Mom during the lockdown, what would I do with this? He could immediately tell that I was not completely won over like the other bags he has offered me over the years and started saying he has other Birkins or other colors. The more I looked at it, the more I loved it. So here she is. I now know how lucky I am to have been offered this bag. I think having an established history at a Flagship store made it possible, but that is just my guess.

Adorable! Congrats! Vaccines are on the way, you will be able to take it out and enjoy it soon!