Kelly dog or CDC

Jan 7, 2009
I will try on the Kelly dog and CDC both in Tosca tomorrow for first time, which do you prefer and why, can you wear the CDC during the day ok or is it too much

many thanks for advice

I think both can be worn during day or night. CDC, because of more hardware, is a bit more flashy but I wear mine all the time in the day and get no "strange looks". Aside from some people not liking the "clink" sound the ring makes, I think CDCs are great for most environments. Also if you find yourself in a place where the CDC may be perceived as a bit "over the top" you can always cover it up under your shirt sleeve (provided your wearing long sleeve). As for the Kelly Dog, it is a bit more subtle but no less beautiful. I think both are great bracelets, but you need to see which fits in your comfort zone. Also the KD does not have hardware on the bottom side you. If you have a desk job, and you plan to wear your H bracelet to work, it may be an easier option for you as the hardware is not resting on your keyboard. HTHs. Good luck and hope to see a happy reveal soon!

I think it also depends on the size of your wrists.. I love the kelly dog but I have very small wrists and it is too big for me when fastened using the middle hole where it looks best.

I think it all depends on your dressing style. I'm the minimalist on apparels but I accessorize like crazy. So CDC is for me. I find KD too lady like for me. The only KD I have in possession now is white GHW. This combi is divine.

I wear CDC in all occasions honestly point is weather you want the HW to show more or the leather to show more because KD shows more of the leather or skin and on CDC it's just the link to hold the HW in a beautiful contrast setting but........... It's up to you darling !!!!! Hope it helps.birkel.

I think it also depends on the size of your wrists.. I love the kelly dog but I have very small wrists and it is too big for me when fastened using the middle hole where it looks best.
Totally agree on this. I have a tiny wrist and the CDC fits me fine but the kelly dog only fits on the last adjustment which doesn't look as good as the middle hole. I had to pass.

One interesting but not necessarily deciding fact is that you can turn the KD around and wear the hardware facing inward, which gives the appearance of an all around leather bracelet for a more conservative look.

It's a blurry picture, but I think it gives you the gist - :smile:

544406af.jpg

Thank you all think it is going to depend how i feel wearing them and size to help me decide luckily i am meeting a friend for dinner so she will help me with the decision, will let you know how i get on

^OT - Lala....your bracelet collection never ceased to surprise and delight me with its beauty and comprehensiveness!!!!

I vote KD....I wear it on the smallest closure and think it looks just fine.

I think both can be worn during day or night. CDC, because of more hardware, is a bit more flashy but I wear mine all the time in the day and get no "strange looks". Aside from some people not liking the "clink" sound the ring makes, I think CDCs are great for most environments. Also if you find yourself in a place where the CDC may be perceived as a bit "over the top" you can always cover it up under your shirt sleeve (provided your wearing long sleeve). As for the Kelly Dog, it is a bit more subtle but no less beautiful. I think both are great bracelets, but you need to see which fits in your comfort zone. Also the KD does not have hardware on the bottom side you. If you have a desk job, and you plan to wear your H bracelet to work, it may be an easier option for you as the hardware is not resting on your keyboard. HTHs. Good luck and hope to see a happy reveal soon!

I think glamourbag summed it up prefectly....I love both, but if I wear a CDC to my office I always take it off to work. Tosca is such a gorgeous color....you can't go wrong whichever one you choose.