Kelly Depeche??!!

Gcaudwell

Jan 1, 2007
I am a 23 year old male, and I have had my heart set on the Kelly Depeche for a few weeks now, and am considering calling my SA to see if he can locate one for me.

I was just wondering if anyone had one, or could give me advice or feedback??

It will only be used as a bag in general use, but I like to keep things ultra-organized and don't really like just having one huge compartment as is the design of my Herbag.

Any views hugely appreciated. Thanks. x :tup: (ps, LOVE the forum!!)

Well, I was told by one of the SAs at Bond Street that it comes in 2,3, or 4 compartments. However, he didn't really seem to understand my question and I have a distinct feeling that he thought I meant the Sac a Depeche, so don't quote me on that one. :nogood:

I've never liked the Sac a Depeche as much as the Kelly, simply because of the major difference in the way that it closes.

I have one in gold vache liagee with palladium hardware and contrast white stitching with 2 gussets. It is nicely structured and stands upright. I like the roundess of the handle design which I find more ergonomic compared to the Sac a Depeche briefcase. You can also slide a very slim leather belt like the Hermes' Orion belt small enough to run thru the metal loops on the handle to act as a shoulder strap. Here are some photos of my KD briefcase...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaegerhomme/page10/

jaegerhomme, thank you so much for the pics. You've settled it. It's DEFINATELY the Kelly Depeche.

I see what you mean about the handle, being more comfortable to hold, plus I think it looks much better than the Sac a Depeche.

Your Kelly Depeche is beautiful. I've never thought about havin something like a bag, in gold. I think you've turned me to the colour, it is just DIVINE!!! :tup: Also the white stitching that contrasts with the gold is a lovely effect, reminds me of the contrast on my Etriviere bracelet.

Thanks. :upsidedown:

Reactions: J.T.