Kelly Caleche perfume with pics!

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Ok, so most of you know I'm off the deep end for this perfume. I am not a perfume person AT ALL but since I got the samples I have been wearing this every day. I finally got my bottle yesterday and it's so precious I don't even want to use it! I love the scent but I love the packaging MORE!

Anyway here are some pics if anyone is interested. It is currently only available at the Wall Street store but will be nationwide next month I believe...

Attachments

• IMG_5960.JPG
    IMG_5960.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5961.JPG
    IMG_5961.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5962.JPG
    IMG_5962.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5963.JPG
    IMG_5963.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_5964.JPG
    IMG_5964.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 144
a couple more pics so you can see the kelly hardware and how it opens and closes...

Attachments

• IMG_5966.JPG
    IMG_5966.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_5968.JPG
    IMG_5968.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5967.JPG
    IMG_5967.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 101
isn't it just darling? and it's PINK! omg i may redo my whole bathroom to match it. LOL. kidding. I did however do a major clear out of my bathroom- cabinets, counter top, everything so this baby would have her own place to shine. i'm nuts.

Thanks H!!!

I'm really excited!!!

(I love good perfume packaging too...I save the boxes of they are really pretty and display all my perfumes on my vanity in my bedroom)

Remind me to pack the Elmer's glue next week so I can afix myself properly to your wrist all day!

lol. you're going to suck all the scent right off it!

seriously i want to horde like 100 bottles of this. i'm already thinking it's what i'm going to ask for for christmas. what is wrong with me? i want my whole bathroom to match- which is a horror show because it's purple! lol

lol. you're going to suck all the scent right off it!

seriously i want to horde like 100 bottles of this. i'm already thinking it's what i'm going to ask for for christmas. what is wrong with me? i want my whole bathroom to match- which is a horror show because it's purple! lol

Now that's not that bad...it's very Hello Kitty..;)
years ago I had a plastic Elvis shower curtain...that would have matched perfectly...

Every moring I got to shower with the King!

OMG thats so hot i didnt know abotu the H/W on it! It so sold me! dam bottles sell me on everything! i bought not one but two bottles of versace-time for action, because it has the cute tags on the bottle! thank god i actually like the fragrance (one bottle is still under the cabinet unopened) The leather topper on the Hermessence range attracted me to it as well! I was tossing between Terre d'Hermes and this when it comes out and i was going for Terre, but now with such immaculate packaging i don't know maybe ill buy both! lol