Kelly 40 lipstick pink advice

MARTY1975

Feb 19, 2016
Hi, I've found a preloved kelly 40 in togo Lipstick with gold hardware. I have a couple of kelly 40 in dark colors (black and bordeaux) and I still prefer the size 35, but sometimes I find that the 40 is pretty and very sporty. My only doubt that in such a POP color it becomes really too much... what do you think. It is a versatile and easy to use color? The price is very interesting (40 % less than retail and in very good conditions).

Could be nice with all-navy or all-back etc but for me, I'd go for around max 35 pop without the ghw. Just a little bit too OTT I think, unless you live 365 days in solid :sunshine: and/or are called Jeffree Star

Reactions: QuelleFromage
Could be nice with all-navy or all-back etc but for me, I'd go for around max 35 pop without the ghw. Just a little bit too OTT I think, unless you live 365 days in solid :sunshine: and/or are called Jeffree Star
lol.... Thanks for your opinion, very similar to mine.... I was very attracted by the color. Unfortunately we have lot of winter here and I have nothing to do with Jeffree Star although I LOVE HIM and his pink birkins.

Reactions: papertiger
Hi, I've found a preloved kelly 40 in togo Lipstick with gold hardware. I have a couple of kelly 40 in dark colors (black and bordeaux) and I still prefer the size 35, but sometimes I find that the 40 is pretty and very sporty. My only doubt that in such a POP color it becomes really too much... what do you think. It is a versatile and easy to use color? The price is very interesting (40 % less than retail and in very good conditions).
Large Kellys sell for far below retail these days. You can find a color that you are happy with at a great price.

Rose lipstick is a lovely color and one I wish I was able to get my hands on when it was in season!

However, I agree, it is not as tasteful in such a large size.