Kelly 32 vs. Kelly 35/40

attachment.php

Great colors in the mix.

I posted this question in my last post, but you all probably missed it. So I know that a 35cm Sellier looks bigger than a 35cm Retourne.

Does one hold more than the other? (sellier vs. retourne) TIA =).

I love my 40, but there is a thread around somewhere of my dangerous Kelly (on a canvas strap) nearly decimating a display case of red wine at a supermarket! I forgave her. They forgave me.:P

I have a 32 cm Kelly bag. All my things fit into it like a glove. I usually have a cell phone, Bearn wallet, H notebook, Tiffany photo envelope, Gucci cosmetic bag, LV cosmetic bag, H post-it holder, H receipt holder, Saks compact mirror, and an LV keys card holder, and a couple of other items. It is filled to capacity. If I wanted to add anything more, I would need a 35cm. I love my bag, and I would not trade it for another size. I'll post a picture. I hope it helps.

that's quite a bit you've got in a 32. thanks for sharing. i'm also trying to decide between a 32/35. i carry much less than that so i'm leaning towards a 32 souple. i'm 5ft3 and size 2 and the lindy 34 is too bulky for me although that could be because of it's boxy shape.

that's quite a bit you've got in a 32. thanks for sharing. i'm also trying to decide between a 32/35. i carry much less than that so i'm leaning towards a 32 souple. i'm 5ft3 and size 2 and the lindy 34 is too bulky for me although that could be because of it's boxy shape.
It is definitely packed. BTW, I'm 5'2" and a 2-4 size. I think the 32cm is proportionate for my body type. I tried on a Lindy in a 34cm, and it carried me.

I am very close to your size and I don't carry around much each day, so I find the 32 to be my big size. I could barely fill a 32.
I considered a 35 retourne at one point, but it didn't look as good on me as it did on others who posted their pictures here. I didn't want to carry something on my shoulder (posture issue), and somehow, it could be the length of my arm or how I was holding it, I felt that when I held it naturally, the bag hung down to close to the ground. When I checked in a full-length mirror, I didn't like it on me. It was a matter of inches only, and if a slightly less tall handle it might have worked, but I decided not to buy for that reason. I was pretty disappointed because I would have loved to have one Kelly 35 to use for carrying documents, etc., as others said here.
I think you just have to try it on.

It is definitely packed. BTW, I'm 5'2" and a 2-4 size. I think the 32cm is proportionate for my body type. I tried on a Lindy in a 34cm, and it carried me.

thanks coleigh, we're the same height and size so what works for you will work for me. i've found the same with a Lindy34 but i think this size is good for travel and gym. haven't tried the kelly in 35 so i guess i'll have to try it out in person. still now, i'm eyeing a kelly 32 retourne.