Kelly 25 or 35?

Kelly 25 or 35?

Results are only viewable after voting.
hrm, what do you want to use the kelly for? if you only want to use it during the night time, 25 would be ok. but if you want to use it during the day time as well, i would suggest the 28 or 32.

Depends on how tall you are...My kelly 32cm togo is very durable bag and it is stunning. But 32 cm is kind of heavy some reason. Maybe it's just me. I feel like 32 cm is heavier than 35 cm Birkin. I don't know why...

35cm. I prefer a spacious purse. I am pretty sure this is a 35cm, judging from the depth of the bag. I rarely attend formal events, so a 35cm Kelly would be more of a fun shopping purse, more girly look than a birkin of same size, holding roughly same amount of stuff.

Attachments

• kelly-bluejean.jpg
    kelly-bluejean.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 141
I have had two 32cm..both rigide...one gold corcheval and the other black box. I sold both and bought a red 35cm rouge vif rigide box with gold HW. I do love the 35cm. Somehow it is lighter than the 32 maybe because it has more room inside? I love the statement the 35 makes too and I am 5 feet 3 inches tall.

lovehermes said:
I have had two 32cm..both rigide...one gold corcheval and the other black box. I sold both and bought a red 35cm rouge vif rigide box with gold HW. I do love the 35cm. Somehow it is lighter than the 32 maybe because it has more room inside? I love the statement the 35 makes too and I am 5 feet 3 inches tall.

do you have pictures?

Hi theItbag!! Pics of the 35 Rouge Vif? The gold Kelly I might be able to get pics too because my sister-in-law now owns it. I'll try...I'm old fashioned because I have to take pics then develop them on a disc and it might take several days. I'll try.