keeping a Leslie AND little minka?!

cwc3

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
Hi there, would like to hear your input.
Lately I am very obsessed with kate spade bag. I already own a French grey small Leslie. Now i really want to get another Little Minka in navy color. what do you think? They seems to be similar bag but with slightly different in size. Should I go for it? Would greatly appreciated any advice, thanks!

haha .. I'm in a similar ship. I have a black large minka that i bought just 2 mths ago and have just won a dark violet little minka on ebay. Notty notty. I hope I'll like the little minka size, cant wait for it to arrive.
as for your case. I think you should get the lil minka. Although they are similar in size and style they are really different. if you like the small leslie you'd like lil mimka size too and its good to have color options. I think both colors are great neutral... are you looking at Atlantic blue? Its seriously gorgeous! I already have a similar blue bag otherwise. .

haha .. I'm in a similar ship. I have a black large minka that i bought just 2 mths ago and have just won a dark violet little minka on ebay. Notty notty. I hope I'll like the little minka size, cant wait for it to arrive.
as for your case. I think you should get the lil minka. Although they are similar in size and style they are really different. if you like the small leslie you'd like lil mimka size too and its good to have color options. I think both colors are great neutral... are you looking at Atlantic blue? Its seriously gorgeous! I already have a similar blue bag otherwise. .

Thanks for your reply Honeylicious. I was planning to give up but after reading what you said, you put me into temptation again! I am interesting in French Navy, should I go for it? debating debating!

Congrats on your Dark violet Minka! it's something that I want too!!!

Thanks for your reply Honeylicious. I was planning to give up but after reading what you said, you put me into temptation again! I am interesting in French Navy, should I go for it? debating debating!

Congrats on your Dark violet Minka! it's something that I want too!!!

Thanks .. My finger just couldnt resist it when I saw it on auction. I never had a purple bag, can't wait to see it IRL. I may end up keeping just one minka
Is FrenchNavy a dark blue? That's even more gorgeous! :tup: I'm bad!
Well I'm biased cause I have 2 dark blue bags :P

I just got the French Navy Little Minka from the Surprise Sale. I just got back from a vacation and got a small KS crossbody, but I couldn't resist! Eep. Early birthday present to myself... haha.

I've been wanting a Little Minka for quite some time. I was actually looking for it in pink, but navy was my second choice so I went for it anyway... :angel:

I have a Little Minka in Deep Pink but I'm paranoid about color transfer with dark clothes and jackets so I am particular about which outfits are "allowed" to accompany my sweet Minka. I was thinking about buying a black one for work so I wouldn't have to worry about the color transfer issue and then I saw the French Navy one in the surprise sale. I decided navy is close enough to black, especially at that amazing price! I can't wait for it to arrive!