** !!! Keepallboi's Collection !!! **

Keepallboi

O.G.
May 12, 2011
I started collecting Louis Vuitton April 2011. Its been just over a year and this is my collection so far. I have not sold any bags, nor do I plan to sell any, but I definitely plan to continue building a bigger collection !!! Does it ever end??? (probably not!!!) lol.

Hope you all enjoy ! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lets start with what my Bag Cabinet looked like before, when I was living at home for a few months between school and moving to another city for more school (and a totally new career!!!).

e186aed7.jpg

As you can see, I was quickly outgrowing the space, and the shelves (although pretty with glass fronts) were not adjustable, which was very frustrating since most of my bags would not fit in the space provided.

I couldnt even fit all my shoes in there either !!!! (those are only a few shoes that wouldnt fit in my closet or in boxes under the bed!!!) new apartment has much more storage...however I still think I need a bigger closet (dont we all lust after larger closets LOL). A guy can lust after a closet to house his LV right>!?! haha

There wasn't enough room in the new condo's bedroom closet to fit my LV plus my clothes, shoes and DBF's clothes and shoes....

SOLUTION!: take over the storage unit in the den, convert it to an ALL LV cabinet !!! I've even got space to grow! I've only taken over 2/3 of the cabinet, leaving the open shelves for DBF's stuff and a few LV catalogues and then 1/3 of the cabinet is awaiting more LV when the time comes!

d4137db3.jpg

Since the bags are all behind closed doors, and the den doesn't have direct sunlight, I don't bother with the dust bags. This allows me to have easy access to my bags at all times and switch between bags whenever I please. I switch almost daily between bags. SLGs I tend to switch every few weeks, and wallets I seem to be switching seasonally or every time I get a new wallet.

The right side of the LV Cabinet:

e137a258.jpg

and the top left side (bottom left side is unused and ready for more LV and maybe some Celine !):

a1dfa20c.jpg

Now I know you can basically see all my bags in these pictures, but I have better close ups of each bag coming!

another shot of inside the LV cabinet before we get started. These are my SLG shelves, sunnies, scarf and 2 longchamp bags at the bottom right.

4ae29dcc.jpg

Although I love LV scarves, Im not sure I will buy another one...the one I have has pulls and is unraveling already. Ive worn it 5 times max and bought it from LV Toronto Bloor St Flagship (aka brand new not preloved). Im super careful with it and have only once worn it with a coat but kept the zipper far far away. It doesnt look too bad, but my experience has made me leery of buying another one...especially since the leopard one (the one I really want next) is close to $800 new and is the one most ppl here on TPF seem to complain about experiencing runs and pulls with!!! eeekk

I'll try and do this in chronological order, but also in an order that makes sense too.

My first bag purchase was the keepall 50 (without strap). I love this bag for travel, but I find I don't use it at much if I know I have to walk far or if Im taking small planes (dont want to risk having to check it !!!) But it is great for weekend trips when Im taking a car bc I dont have to carry it through an airport LOL. Or its also great on planes when I need to take my own pillow, I just stuff my pillow, wallet, cosmetic pouch inside and away we go !!!

1f3eebf5.jpg

I love that you also have all the boxes displayed as well. Makes me want to organize! Love the picture as well you're collection has me drooling. :smile:

Thanks !!!! Most of the boxes are empty (except some) but I do keep all my boxes for SLGs at least. The cabinet is about 21" deep, so on a short height shelf like the SLG shelves, if I put my SLGs at the back, you'd never see them and also wouldnt know where they are. So the boxes actually help move the SLGs closer to the front and add a nice backdrop too :graucho::graucho:

but theyre a constant reminder of how much damage I've done in so little time !!! LOL :lol::lol::lol:

jumping ahead (not in order now...ooops) but keeping with the luggage theme, I bought the Monogram Deauville (preloved bc I wasnt sure I was going to really use it much). I got this bag for when I travel, so I have something to pack all my cosmetics, shampoo, conditioner, makeup etc, that I can easily unzip in the hotel bathroom, and leave everything inside and organized. Great bag, however I dont find I bring my entire bathroom including the bathroom sink (twist on that expression a little bit hehehe). So now it sits in the LV cabinet mostly unused. At one point I considered buying the DE version (rare and had to find!!) but they were also so expensive, that other bags sidetracked me, and thankfully they did. This bag is very useful, but I would prefer it in DE, and for now I only use it when I go somewhere where I have a large suitcase that I can put it in.

DBF calls her the "Granny Louis" bc he says she looks like an old lady bag! I hope no one takes offense to this, I dont think she looks old lady, but shes definitely more conservative and traditional than many of my other bags and doesnt fit my day to day style, so I wouldnt use her as an everyday bag, only as a cosmetic hold all !

421085a3.jpg

and now to SLGs. So much for keeping it consisten and in chronological order LMAO!!!

Im trying to do my travel pieces first, then head towards bags and wallets etc.

So next up is my Toiletry Pouch 26's. I first got the Damier Ebene one, and absolutely love it !!! This bag is hard to come by and rare. I've never seen another one IRL but have seen them the odd time on eBay. I got this one for an amazing price considering its mint condition and rarity (I paid $150!!!). I use it so much, as a toiletry pouch for cosmetics, as a clutch for dinners/going out, and even inside my NF GM as a way to organize my things (such as sun tan lotion when going to the beach).

Then, DBF started wanting to use it as a clutch whenever we went out, leaving me without a clutch. So I bought the Monogram version and we alternated between Mono and Damier. When I dont need a lot of cosmetics for a weekend away, I load these two up with my stuff, then when I reach my destination, I empty them onto the bathroom counter and use them as clutches !!! its a great way to save space and make them work double duty !!!

a20c8e99.jpg

now the cosmetic pouches. I got the Damier Ebene one when I got my keepall, and I just recently got the Rouge Grenadine Vernis cosmetic pouch while I was in Hawaii. We stayed in Maui, and they didn't have it, but the LV store in Waikiki had the only one received in Hawaii since the launch! My mum was heading to Honolulu after Maui, but the rest of us were flying home. I had it put on hold and she went to pick it up. They wouldnt let me pay over the phone so she had to pay when she picked it up. When she got home I asked her how much it was in total (converted to Canadian dollars) and she said "consider it part of your early Birthday present" !!!! The trip was in May and my Birthday is in September !!! lets just say she's a wonderful mother and always too generous!!! Love her to pieces!!! I have been using the RG Vernis cosmetic pouch ever since the trip and absolutely loving the pop of colour inside my bag, and it reminds me of my lovely mother!!!

591a45f7.jpg