Keepall45 as a everyday bag?

LVuitton

May 11, 2007
Hi guys.
So, I'm looking for a everyday bag. I allready got the Keepall50, Shoebag, Citadin nm and Icare, but none of them really feel right. Mostly I use the Citadin NM but it is so small and hardly fit a cell, ipod touch, bottle of water and wallet.
Therefore, I've got a huge crush on the keepall45 w. strap in damier, but I keep wonder if it is too big. As most of you may know, it's hard to find anything in a keepall because there is no pockets or so.

I don't wanna any messenger-styles, since they to me seems so school'ish.
I would looove to see some pictures of your keepall45.

I think a Keepall is just a bit to big for everyday use, but that's just my opinion. LV has some other large bags. The Speedy 40 is a good option.

Last edited:
I also think its to big for everyday use.. I'm only 5'4" and a girl, here's how it looks on me. I don't know if its any help..

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00155.JPG
    DSC00155.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 1,360
i even think a 40 is too big. why dont you try a speedy 35. it is a great size for everyday and if you want to organize, you can always get an all in one shaper for extra pockets

Yes to the Keepall 45.

The Keepall 45 is what I'm hoping to get next for my every day bag. I like my speedy 35 but it's not really cutting it for my lifestyle. I need a larger bag with strap to carry around reading materials and the day's shopping. I'm short at 5'4" and a size 16 gal and the 45 would be perfect for me.

Some months ago the LV site featured a model carrying the keepall 45, all casual. The shape was broken in and saggy and not like a barrel shape at all. It looked great on the model and I decided then I wanted to get it.

I compared damier speedy 35 and keepall 45 last week - i'm 5.7' and keepall looked too big for me, so i bought speedy though keepall was very very nice. If you are tall - go for keepall!! Speedy 40 would be great but - no damier.