Keepall XS

YAY!!! Congratulations MeepMeep - we are twins on this little beauty, so glad you were one of the ones that got this on 24s. Isn’t it gorgeous IRL? I traveled with this little bag and it was perfect, the size was deceptively big and held wallet passport, sundry boxes, mask, hand sanitizer, phone etc. it was also worry free with canvas and black leather. I tracked down the TP and the PO in this print as I loved it. Nice tie too. Hope you love wearing this little bag, it’s truly one of my favorite LV‘s, congrats. :love:
Triplets on it! I love it as well. Congrats MeepMeep! Isn't it even more delicious to add a favorite piece once you thought you missed your chance?

Thank you DrTr!!! This is your fault!:giggle: :heart:Ever since you posted pictures of yours I wanted one! I was disappointed that I miss out because the colors are so amazing and unique. And yes, IRL so stunning. I really like the carefree black leather. Its such a perfect bag! Im just thrilled to have gotten it on 24s. It took a little while for me to snag one. How nice you you were able to grab 2 other pieces. I look forward to seeing them in action:heart:
OK, I’m willing to accept the blame and my sentence :P we enable around here an awful lot, maybe we need “enabling island”. How exciting to find it and for less $$! How wonderful, I’m betting you will love using it. I love that leather and the leather strap, its a really comfortable bag to wear. Can’t wait to see yours in action! Congratulations, finding pieces we really wanted and thought we missed is great! :flowers:

OK, I’m willing to accept the blame and my sentence :P we enable around here an awful lot, maybe we need “enabling island”. How exciting to find it and for less $$! How wonderful, I’m betting you will love using it. I love that leather and the leather strap, its a really comfortable bag to wear. Can’t wait to see yours in action! Congratulations, finding pieces we really wanted and thought we missed is great! :flowers:
Yes! That’s exactly what I’m hoping to do too! Hopefully someday they’ll have the xs eclipse available. If I can get it for less - even better! :biggrin: Did you use a coupon code on yours too? Not sure if the first purchase code works anymore on LV items.

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67
Yes! That’s exactly what I’m hoping to do too! Hopefully someday they’ll have the xs eclipse available. If I can get it for less - even better! :biggrin: Did you use a coupon code on yours too? Not sure if the first purchase code works anymore on LV items.
Hi Aliluvlv! I bought mine from LV directly at launch, so no coupon for me. Dk if coupons works on LV at 24s, but the price was definitely less than sticker when I saw it recently. I hope they have an xs keepall in eclipse for you - I just used that little cutie when I went to get a cut and color, figured it was safest. I’m so glad I got 3 xs before they d/c them. It’s a perfect size.

Hi Aliluvlv! I bought mine from LV directly at launch, so no coupon for me. Dk if coupons works on LV at 24s, but the price was definitely less than sticker when I saw it recently. I hope they have an xs keepall in eclipse for you - I just used that little cutie when I went to get a cut and color, figured it was safest. I’m so glad I got 3 xs before they d/c them. It’s a perfect size.
I’m so glad to hear you love yours! I agree the size seems perfect. What is your third one? I was tempted by the sunset too (the colors really are outstanding!) but I think eclipse will be a great neutral for me. I hope you had a wonderful trip to the salon. I have a color and cut appointment tomorrow and was trying to figure out which bag to bring too. :lol: Maybe my WT Neverfull pouch.:biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67