Keepall XS

Thank you my dear Bumbles:heart:Sunset. When I first saw them here I fell in love with all the color and have always wanted one, but missed out on it. Glad to get a second chance with 24s. The last few nights I went through all 53 pages of this thread, which got me more excited!
That’s soooooo exciting Meep! Congrats! Can’t wait to see it! I’m also hoping 24s will give me a second chance at the reverse mono eclipse keepall XS. :graucho:

That’s wonderful! You will love the sunset. It’s a gorgeous colour and the keepall xs is a fantastic size. The thicker strap makes it more comfy on the shoulder and the size is perfect. Congrats and can’t wait to see your unboxing

Congrats!! Imo the keepall xs is the perfect size over the keepall 25. The 25 feels so huge on me and I still wish they continued with the xs

Congrats! you will love it

Congrats! I love both my Keepall SX and 25.
That’s soooooo exciting Meep! Congrats! Can’t wait to see it! I’m also hoping 24s will give me a second chance at the reverse mono eclipse keepall XS. :graucho:
Thank you my dear friends!!! I cant wait to be part of this club!!! I have never held one in person, but all your photos helped me decide that this is actually the perfect size. Because I love my Speedy 20 & Nano. I wish it would hurry up and get here!!!!

Thank you my dear Bumbles:heart:Sunset. When I first saw them here I fell in love with all the color and have always wanted one, but missed out on it. Glad to get a second chance with 24s. The last few nights I went through all 53 pages of this thread, which got me more excited!
Am so excited for you!!! It's such a great colour and design. And agree, the black leather strap with dark metal hardware is so good! Congrats!!

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67
OMG!!!! FedEx delivered a day early and at 730pm!!! I LOVE IT. Thank you everyone!! And Bumbles youre right, the wider strap is very nice!

View attachment 5771085View attachment 5771086View attachment 5771087View attachment 5771088
Congrats @MeepMeep67 the bag looks perfect and glad you love the thicker strap. You will get lots of use out of it for sure and also for holidays and travel too. Enjoy your new beauty my friend! Great choice! And love the tie too

Congrats @MeepMeep67 the bag looks perfect and glad you love the thicker strap. You will get lots of use out of it for sure and also for holidays and travel too. Enjoy your new beauty my friend! Great choice! And love the tie too

Love both your Keepall xs and your new tie!!
I love the bag, its the perfect size for my daily carry. DH loves his new tie! Im glad I was able to get it. Its nice thick silk, MII

OMG!!!! FedEx delivered a day early and at 730pm!!! I LOVE IT. Thank you everyone!! And Bumbles youre right, the wider strap is very nice!

View attachment 5771085View attachment 5771086View attachment 5771087View attachment 5771088
YAY!!! Congratulations MeepMeep - we are twins on this little beauty, so glad you were one of the ones that got this on 24s. Isn’t it gorgeous IRL? I traveled with this little bag and it was perfect, the size was deceptively big and held wallet passport, sundry boxes, mask, hand sanitizer, phone etc. it was also worry free with canvas and black leather. I tracked down the TP and the PO in this print as I loved it. Nice tie too. Hope you love wearing this little bag, it’s truly one of my favorite LV‘s, congrats. :love:

Wow Meep congratulations it’s just gorgeous! :love: :heart: :loveeyes: I was wondering if you had received it, I guess I missed this post. So glad you love it. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of this beauty. The tie is also beautiful! Love the colors and awesome packaging!

• Thanks
Reactions: MeepMeep67
YAY!!! Congratulations MeepMeep - we are twins on this little beauty, so glad you were one of the ones that got this on 24s. Isn’t it gorgeous IRL? I traveled with this little bag and it was perfect, the size was deceptively big and held wallet passport, sundry boxes, mask, hand sanitizer, phone etc. it was also worry free with canvas and black leather. I tracked down the TP and the PO in this print as I loved it. Nice tie too. Hope you love wearing this little bag, it’s truly one of my favorite LV‘s, congrats. :love:
Thank you DrTr!!! This is your fault!:giggle: :heart:Ever since you posted pictures of yours I wanted one! I was disappointed that I miss out because the colors are so amazing and unique. And yes, IRL so stunning. I really like the carefree black leather. Its such a perfect bag! Im just thrilled to have gotten it on 24s. It took a little while for me to snag one. How nice you you were able to grab 2 other pieces. I look forward to seeing them in action:heart:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Aliluvlv and DrTr