KEEPALL w/o shoulderstrap..

Liberté

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
On your shoulder? Have you ever tried to carry this like a shoulderbag with the handles on your shoulder?

I was so tired of carrying it today and to my own surprise I managed quite easily to throw it over my shoulder, carrying like I would carry and antigua or the neverfull! Maybe I should start llifting more weights. =P

wow I never tried to use it as a shoulder bag.
Can anyone tell me what the MC speedy cost back in 03. I am hoping to get store credit for mine in white as the bleeding is looking so bad.

think its better to get w/ strap.. even though you won't use it , its good to know it was there when you needed them:yes:

are we talking the mc keepall there? mc keepal comes in 45 w/o strap

Can anyone tell me what the MC speedy cost back in 03. I am hoping to get store credit for mine in white as the bleeding is looking so bad.

^^^^^^^

ohhhh, sorry to hear that.....do you really think they would give you a store credit after 4 years?

Seems like I have a receipt for '03 from the Hawaii store for a black being somewhere around $1200-1400. I could be totally wrong. Lemme go see if I can dig it up. I just moved so I have no idea where my crap is!

$2740 seems kinda pricy but not when you compare it to the Speedy 30! it might be like $3500 now!! i might call 866....

I just bought mine not too long ago and it definitely wasnt that much...lol.

The black MC keepall I have does fit over my shoulder but its really bulky. I dont have small arms so a mono keepall 45 I have definitely doesn't. Not sure about the 60 my DH carries. I have never tried it. I make it a point to never buy them without shoulder straps but couldnt resist the MC!

on Dec 02, 2003 the purchase of a black MC speedy in Hawaii on my receipt shows 1430.00 retail with 4.166% tax for a total of 1489.57.

You cant even get a thoroughly used one in good condition for that now! lol