Keepall-Cerises or MC, show piece or useful?

i plan to use not 'worship' my purchase from now on, but can't decide to hunt for mc or cerises? I like MC's small pouch, but the metal studs are a bit too much, cerises is a clean cut version, but no extra pocket....sigh help!

i had 2 brand new cerises, i planned to use one and worship the other..i ended up NEVER using either of them, so I sold one..and I still swear to myself everydy I will use this one but honestly its so clean crisp and fresh its beautiful i dont want to use it =/

i had 2 brand new cerises, i planned to use one and worship the other..i ended up NEVER using either of them, so I sold one..and I still swear to myself everydy I will use this one but honestly its so clean crisp and fresh its beautiful i dont want to use it =/
^That's EXACTLY what I fear! Try to hunt down LE, dreaming how wonderful it would be for trips....but IRL, probably hardly touch the vachetta to prevent it's mint condition :rolleyes: I guess just need to be 'blunt' about it hehe.

*jealous* :drool: what's a reasonable price for cerises or mc keepall?

Well, the cerise was 1310 retail, of course it was LE. If you can handle a slight scuff of two, I have seen them going for around 1000-1400 on ebay. On the high end, I have seen "like new" going for around $2500.

The MC has an even larger swing. I can't remember original retail when I bought mine about 4 years ago...I think it was $1680 or $1720...something around there...Matt can probably tell you for sure. When I was thinking of getting another one last August, they were up to $2850! At that time they were discontinued, but there were 12 black and 8 white still in the US. On ebay, I have seen them go for around $2000, there was a white on a BIN not that long ago for arong $1500...that was a steal! Most on ebay are not in perfect shape since they are travel bags.

I truly love them both, but then again I am a sucker for big bags. I have far too many, and still have not even used my white l'extravagant I bought late last year in a fit of I love it and it's being discountinued.

Cerises is so cute! Then again I have never seen an MC either, but I think it would be almost too flashy.

JMHO, but I don't think it's flashy at all...just flirty and fun :smile:

mckeep1.jpg