Keepall Bandouliere 50 or 55?

Cmariewhite87

Nov 30, 2013
I am wanting a luggage piece for traveling, and would use it soon to take on a week trip to Disney. Which size would be better? I like the Bandouliere version because of the strap, but should I get the 50 or 55? I unfortunately cannot get to a store before we leave to see them in person. Thanks for your help! :smile:

I guess it depends on how you pack and how long you will be going for? I've decided for myself if I were to purchase one (and it's on my wishlist) I'd go with the 55, it should be fine if you have a strap. The way I see it, I'd rather have a little extra room rather than not enough. If you will be traveling you may want the extra room for brining home souvenirs.

Both size are good, I personally like 50, cuz some airlines may refuse 55 as a carry on. But if you choose azur keepall, B version only come with 45 and 55, then I say go with 55

Not a HUGE difference between the sizes. I have 55 in damier graphite. It's a little big for just 1 night away but longer stays it's perfect. Stay away from the 45 if you're looking for a bag that can hold more than one day's worth of clothes and essentials.

I currently have the Keepall B55 in mono. Like you, I went back and forth between the 50 and the 55. In the end, I realized that I am one of those women that pack at least a couple pairs of shoes, along with makeup, makeup brushes, toiletries and etc. I would rather have the extra room than not enough. Plus at 5'9 the keepall 55 looks just right on my frame. I haven't had any issues when boarding flights either in U.S. or oversees. I would go with the one that will best suit you and your needs. HTH

I had my mind set on the 50 until I went into the boutique. The 55 is perfect for me! I've used it for both week long and weekend trips and I've only had one problem with it fitting overhead but I just did the valet luggage check. definitely go in the boutique though, they stuffed it so you can see what it looks like packed