• original caviar & baby cabas caviar

• original vinyl & original caviar

• all 3

Results are only viewable after voting.

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
i already have the large coco cabas vinyl and baby cabas in black caviar.
if u get a chance to own an orginal cabas in black caviar, which one u're let go?
or keep all 3 is too repetitive?

i love the coco cabas vinyl because i think it's a very edgy bag and could be more of a classic than the original leather...

i love the baby cabas but i'm used to big bags so it seems small to me although it weight the best, it doesn't hurt to carry them for a long time and it fits a lot!

i still really want the original cabas :drool:

i wanna hear u gorgeous chanel girls opinion on this one :P

TIA

Ooh - get the original - I think it is really smooshier than the quilted cause it is less structured and to me looks even edgier. Plus I love the smell of the leather (I am assuming the vinyl doesn't smell). If you get a chance, I think you should snatch it up as they are really hard to find.

My vote was to dump the vinyl, too.

I also voted for the original caviar & baby. You mentioned you like the look of the vinyl because it's edgy - do you think you'll still like it next year? IMHO vinyl doesn't have as much staying power.

I also voted for the original caviar & baby. You mentioned you like the look of the vinyl because it's edgy - do you think you'll still like it next year? IMHO vinyl doesn't have as much staying power.

actually not because it's edgy, but one day i was poured with rain, adn i just realized that the vinyl is very useful LOL
i don't have to act crazy and tried to hide it from the rains, i know it'll be ok :P

OMG! i wish i can have all 3, i have to sell things for that :crybaby: