Keep or not

Selenia3

Jun 5, 2015
Hi, I just got an early Xmas gift from my husband. It's the Chanel boy bag new medium in dark navy. I have three other Chanel bags all in black. I don't know if I should keep because it's not black. Any advice??

Hi, I just got an early Xmas gift from my husband. It's the Chanel boy bag new medium in dark navy. I have three other Chanel bags all in black. I don't know if I should keep because it's not black. Any advice??

Keep! That's such a nice and sweet gift from a man who loves you! Blue is beautiful and it's always nice to have different color options! I say keep, enjoy and cherish! Happy x mas:smile:
Can you post a pic for us:smile:😍

As someone who has been married a very long time, I don't think it is ever a good idea to exchange a loving gift from one's spouse. I'd wear it the next time you two go out to dinner or a party-enjoy. You're a lucky gal!

What a beautiful bag! I agree that the Navy is a good way to change things up.

My husband always gives me jewelry or bags that I'd never pick for myself. If I mention exchanging it or say that he spent too much money it really hurts his feelings. He says, " I took the time to pick this out and it reminds me of you and I want you to keep it. Most of the things he's bought are the pieces that I cherish the most and wear even though I never thought I'd want them.

My advice is to keep it and think of him each time you carry it.

Keep it! You are a lucky lady! My husband is not the type to pick out gifts for me, I usually have to pick them out myself... Though I always end up getting exactly what I want, it'd be nice to be surprised once in awhile....

Your boy is gorgeous and navy is a great alternative to black

I'm not a huge fan of navy and always choose black over it as I find it easier to match. If you're doubting it, it's a lot of money for your husband to have spent for you not to love it and I'm sure he'd prefer it if his money had been spent on something you love. It's a lovely gesture on his part but I'd see how he feels about you exchanging it for something you're in love with. Having said that, it's still a gorgeous bag so if you decide to keep it it would still be a good decision.