Keep my Tivoli PM?

Keep my Tivoli PM?

• keep Tivoli PM

• waitlist for Tivoli GM

• get a speedy 30 instead

Results are only viewable after voting.

eileen1i

Feb 23, 2008
I just bought my first LV bag yesterday - the Tivoli PM. I been lusting after this bag for quite a while now, but now that I have it .. I'm not quite sure if I should keep it or not. The tivoli PM looked a lot better in pictures. The PM seems to be a little to small for me. I haven't seen the GM in real life but it looks a little too big in pictures. I don't know. Should I bring back the PM back to the store and waitlist for a GM or should I just stick with my PM ? Btw, I am petite and about 5'1 or 5'2 tall.

I am about your size and height and I have a GM. The PM was too small for me and I liked the fact that the GM can go over my shoulder when I don't want to hold it. But you might want to see it in person before you decide.

I would wait and see the GM IRL so you know how it looks on you. Then you can decide whether to keep the PM or not. But sounds like you're unsure about it, so return it and get something you like, otherwise you'll have buyer's remorse forever!

I was considering getting the tivoli pm, but when I found out it was handheld that made me change my mind I sold my speedy 25 because of the handheld handles. It got on my nerves because I it would not not fit on my shoulder. If you are not 100% sure about it then return it and get something you really like.

I'm 5'3" and have the PM. After seeing measurements of the GM, my DH and I were both in agreement it was just too large for my frame. (Plus DH thought the PM was the better looking bag.)
However, if you are not 100% happy with it, by all means, take it back to the store. I would recommend trying on the GM just to be sure.
Good luck in your decision!

depends on what you carry. pm is comparable to speedy 25. the gm is a lot bigger, and it seems to be more popular b/c it carries more. the reason i say popular, b/c i've seen a few women with the gm, while i carry the pm b/c i don't carry much. the gm was too big for me.