Kate Spade outlet!

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I live near an amazing outlet mall - and Kate Spade is opening on Friday, October 5! Anyone ever been to one of her outlets before? The store looks huge and I am so excited to go!!

I have an outlet nearby, and it's just okay. Many of the styles I have never seen in a store, but occasionally they get past season stuff. I've never bought anything there.

The one near me has a pretty good selection and decent sales. My friend bought a gorgeous bag over Labor Day weekend when almost everything was an additional 25% off.

I got it - but returned it. :sad: I really liked it but it was a lot of "bag" for me. I just don't carry all that much and don't want to start filling a bag just to fill it. It was gorgeous though. I adore Cole Haan but haven't found the "perfect" one yet.

The one I had ordered got returned too.It had a serious defect on the handles and a small stain on the front.I still really like them but I will have to look at them in person. Good luck on your new search.

So I went to the Kate Spade outlet yesterday and all I can say is....eh. nothing special. Lots of bags - some very cute but nothing jumped out at me. Then I went next door to the Coach store and nothing was great in there either. Depressing to have two great handbag stores side by side and nothing good inside them!

I did the same thing a couple of days ago and left with out buying anything.I did see a coach bag on line that I liked but it is sold out in NY and NJ. Hope you find something that makes you want to jump for joy.

The one time I've been there in Woodbury, I found one thing, but I guess like all outlets you need to be there at the right place at the right time. But I do like her stuff!

I ordered a chocolate wellesley samson sight-unseen from the chicago area outlet store. They shipped it to me & it was perfect! I keep thinking I paid right around $200 for it, when new it was $350 or so? It's one of my favorite bags. The outlet will also take & send you a pic of an item if you request it.