Kate Spade Nylon Laptop Bag

Valeriee

O.G.
Jul 6, 2011
I want to get the Kate Spade nylon laptop bag in black. I like to carry my work essentials in a laptop bag. Mainly documents, umbrella, water bottle, hand creams, etc. I currently use a laptop bag for this purpose, but it is grey and unfortunately, develops water marks very easily after it rains, which drives me crazy because it takes me a lot of time to get rid of the marks after the fact. I have had the bag for about two years now, and have been using it for this purpose, and it still looks brand new. If it wasn't for the hassle of getting rid of the water marks, I would continue to use it, but this is such an inconvenience that I don't want to put up with it any longer. I don't carry my actual laptop outside the house much, so while I always like to have a laptop bag available, it is nice to have an alternative purpose for it. Any comments on the quality of the KS laptop bags? Any experiences with them?

IMG_1493997034.734641.jpgIMG_1493997043.299656.jpgIMG_1493997050.250231.jpg
Hello
I have the Hallie tote and I absolutely love it. It's perfect for lugging stuff to work. I also put my samorga organizer inside to use as a tote purse. I think it would also be handy for travel. It is made of saffiano leather so super durable.

Reactions: Glttglam
Hi! I've had the black nylon daveney that holds a 15' laptop and I thought it was wonderful. I spilled some soup on it once and had a heart attack, but it wiped right off with no stain. I did not use it as a purse though, strictly as a laptop bag. I thought it had a very clean and tidy look and quite comfortable on the shoulder as well. Hope that helps!

Thanks for the comments, folks :smile: I purchased the 15 inch Kate Spade nylon laptop bag in black, but haven't used it much as of yet. It has been raining a lot in the past three weeks, so I have been using a cheaper bag to take things to and from work. I'm loving the look of it, though :smile: