Kate Spade "It Bag"

Valeriee

O.G.
Jul 6, 2011
I'm looking to add a Kate Spade bag into my collection. I had initially wanted a Minka bag but they got discontinued before I could pick one up. Which Kate Spade bag is the brand's "It Bag"? These are usually most popular among costumers. I had thought about picking up the "Mylie" but it doesn't seem to be that popular of a bag and hence there may be a negative reason for that. I am most interested in the Cobble Hill collection - the one with the buttery, pebbled leathers. Any suggestions?

Reactions: jeannasmom
I'm not sure about "It bag" status, but I loved the Cobble Hill Small Ella. I have both the small and the regular size, but the small is the size that suits me best and what I've seen others carrying most. https://www.katespade.com/products/cobble-hill-small-ella/PXRU5514-1.html
The recent IT bag seems to be the Cedar Street Maise, but personally I liked the Hayden style better. These bags have saffiano leather though, and not the buttery soft pebbled leather that the Cobble Hill line has. Hope that helps!

The Cedar Street Maise is definitely the "It bag", but if you want something similar to the Minka, the Cobble Hill Marsala has a similar shape and pebbled leather.