Kate at TJ Maxx why??

Not sure but Kate has been at TJ Maxx for a long time now, I would say around 2 years.

I agree, at least two years, maybe 3 or more.
Are they originals or are they made just for TJ Maxx?
There are a lot of made for outlet bags, but occasionally there are some from the main line. The stores in larger markets will have more of the boutique items. Especially the TJ Maxx's with The Runway.

Winner's is the Canadian sister store to TJ Maxx and I have seen KS regularly there for at least 2-3 years - I am in there weekly and always can find at least a few KS items. I have seen some MFF stuff, but actually most of it has been boutique. More recently lots from the Cedar Street line and lots of the whimsical/fantasy bags. Seen lots of Small Haydens this last few months. Can always find both MFF and FP SLGS/wallets.

I am not in a big or fashion forward city, and our Winner's overall kind of sucks, but yes, they do get quite a bit of KS.

Last edited:
Um, for the TJ runway stores, you'd find Gucci, Fendi, and a whole bunch of other premier designer bags. Really not surprising that they'd have Kate Spade. The KS stuff seems to be boutique items that I've seen.