Kanye West

I know she graduated from uni with a degree in architecture but has she done any work in that field?
Thank God that Kanye remains covered, may he continue to do so and stop playing dress ups…maybe he should get some Barbie dolls
This is the only way he can get attention now so I don't see him stopping anytime soon. Even if she gets away, he'll find a new human doll to objectify.

she knows her role and i am convinced she looks the way she is supposed to. i don't believe that she is being held against her will and doing things she does not want to.
She knows her role but then so do prostitutes. It’s still sad to see what women will do for a man. I only hope she is of sound mind and doing it because she wants to and not because she’s an addict or mentally disturbed.

She knows her role but then so do prostitutes. It’s still sad to see what women will do for a man. I only hope she is of sound mind and doing it because she wants to and not because she’s an addict or mentally disturbed.

She wouldn’t be the first woman to pimp herself out

I don’t know anything about her but she deserves better and definitely better than Kanye. Hopefully she will come to her senses …

Until she does the foolishness will continue

Is there an explanation for this? Lack of money?

Kim is probably jealous of all the attention Bianca is getting from her lack of clothing 'outfits'.

Why does she looked like a glazed roast turkey?