K-Fed Makes His Move -- Custody War!

Wow, who'd have thought a while ago that he'd seem like the stable, responsible parent??? She seems totally unstable right now and in the process may hurt two innocent babies. Go K-Fed!

^^ I agree. Someone needs to step up and take some resposiblility of those kids.

:yes: And although I've been jaded of K-fed, he hasn't done nearly as bad as Britney. To think about it, I just didn't like him because he really had no talent and just piggybacked off Brit. But at least he wasn't crazy like her...

Poor children. I understand that the media probably puts more damages on a celeb than it really actually is, but I don't think Britney can handle the media at all. She needs to give her kids to K-fed for a little bit while she gets help for herself.

I am so sorry for her. I hope she's getting better. This is the reason why I would never never ever do anything with my children in this business. There are so many examples, poor Britney, Lindsay, Paris, Drew in the past... I hope not Emily Watson, please not!!!!

They are always going the wrong way if they become famous.

And who are the enemies?!?!?!? The mothers. They drill the children to be popular, beautiful and whatever. :tdown: This is really so bad. They are doing a lot of this stupid stuff because they wanted it for themselves. :cursing:

I don't know- Lynne Spears appears to be different from those other mothers/dads (Papa Joe). Both Dina and Kathy make all sorts of
excuses for their girls but Lynne makes Brit tow the line even if she gets served papers for it. Even though she didn't approve of Kevin, she respected their marriage and appears to still have a decent relationship with him. I think she truly thought she was/is doing what is best for her children. Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jodie Foster, Brooke Shields were all child stars and appear to be sane. I don't know:confused1:

go k-fed. i can't believe i just said that...

I know just what you mean... I've always been on Brittney's side up until recently. Shes just So outta control and doesn't think about anything at all but herself having fun. She doesnt even think about taking Care of herself just about her having fun. I hope he does get those kids then at least Shar will probably help him raise them, but at least those poor kids won't end up being neglected anymore by their mother.:cursing: