Juste Un Clou JUC Bracelet Sizing thread

I feel that the thin JUC looks nice and delicate when it's close to the wrist so I'd go for the snug look. But with the regular, given much thicker, looks better and probably more comfortable when fits loosely.

My wrist is 15cm with a roundish shape that's thick rather than wide. I don't like the sides sticking out. I just tried the regular Love and thin JUC today. I would wear Love and JUC in 17 and thin JUC in 16.

I feel that the thin JUC looks nice and delicate when it's close to the wrist so I'd go for the snug look. But with the regular, given much thicker, looks better and probably more comfortable when fits loosely.

My wrist is 15cm with a roundish shape that's thick rather than wide. I don't like the sides sticking out. I just tried the regular Love and thin JUC today. I would wear Love and JUC in 17 and thin JUC in 16.

My thin JUC is size 15, which I find a bit small anyway and wish I had gone for 16. I feel the thicker one fits a bit looser than the thin - I don't know if that's actually the case or if its just me! I guess I will have to go back and try the 16 regular JUC again
I just hope I don't get more confused!

Reactions: Greenbling
My thin JUC is size 15, which I find a bit small anyway and wish I had gone for 16. I feel the thicker one fits a bit looser than the thin - I don't know if that's actually the case or if its just me! I guess I will have to go back and try the 16 regular JUC again

I was in the exactly same dilemma! My wrist is 14.5 cm. Maybe you are interested in my older posts. I settled fir the 16 juc

BF76C94D-4C8D-4E07-A84B-CA8A06950EEE.jpeg

From the 3 SAs I talked to 2 said the larger one and one advised me to take the smaller one. I also did not like the fact that it sticks out at the sides- however the small one hurt my wristbone and became uncomfortable in hot weather so I am glad I took the smaller one

I have the same wrist size as you - 14.5cm - and went for the 15 juc, 16 love. I like to wear my bracelets not like a bangle/ more of a closer fit. When I bought my first love years ago, the SA actually recommended a 17 for me! But I didn’t like how far down my arm it slid. I have a wrist pad for my keyboard so no issues there.

You should definitely go for what makes you feel more comfortable! Everyone has a different preference for how they want their bracelets to fit. :smile: I guess my only thing is, will the two juc - regular and thin - crossover each other if you get them in different sizes? Let us know what you decide!

Reactions: baggingthebag
I personally like how the 16 looks on you. My wrist is also 14.5cm and the SA was pushing the love in size 16 when I was scared it was too tight. I ended up going with the size 17 and have no regrets. I like how it goes up my arm more! When I get a JUC, I will get size 16 since the JUC is supposed to be one size smaller than your love.

On a side note, I feel like SA’s will always tell us to choose the smaller size because it’s less gold and more profit haha. If you like the way the 16 fits, don’t listen to the SA and get the size you want.

I never thought of it that way. Less gold, more profit. I guess you're right.

Oh, I like how the 16 fits on you. I too, like to pull up my bracelets. Especially when I'm typing, running errands, or just for the look.

Thanks, I didn't see that thread - its the exact dilemma, except I have tried both and still not sure. I believe most people with 14.5 wrist size end up getting size 15. I am leaning towards 16 but hesitant because I would not want it to look too big... wondering if anyone with 14.5 wrist has had a size 16 JUC for a while, and how they are liking it now...

I have 13.5cm wrist size and end up with 15( well I do not have other options) but I’m happy with the size on me I don’t think it’s too big, it’d be the same situation if you have 14.5 wrist and get 16. I do like juc to fit a bit loose

On the other hand I like love to be a bit fitted. I have a 16 love I think it’s a little too loose. But I don’t have an option either as I want to stack with juc lol

I have 13.5cm wrist size and end up with 15( well I do not have other options) but I’m happy with the size on me I don’t think it’s too big, it’d be the same situation if you have 14.5 wrist and get 16. I do like juc to fit a bit loose

On the other hand I like love to be a bit fitted. I have a 16 love I think it’s a little too loose. But I don’t have an option either as I want to stack with juc lol

Would you be able to share a few pictures of how 15 fits on your wrist? Does it bang into things and stick out on the sides too much? I like the look of a snug fit on others (on pinterest and instagram where it is just a wrist shot) but when I see the bracelet in the context of my whole body, the snug fit looks a bit small on me. I will be going to the boutique again this week to try the 16.

I have the same wrist size as you - 14.5cm - and went for the 15 juc, 16 love. I like to wear my bracelets not like a bangle/ more of a closer fit. When I bought my first love years ago, the SA actually recommended a 17 for me! But I didn’t like how far down my arm it slid. I have a wrist pad for my keyboard so no issues there.

You should definitely go for what makes you feel more comfortable! Everyone has a different preference for how they want their bracelets to fit. :smile: I guess my only thing is, will the two juc - regular and thin - crossover each other if you get them in different sizes? Let us know what you decide!

I like the look of the 15 when Im looking down at my wrist, however, when I see it in the mirror in the context of my entire body, I feel it looks small! I guess I am overthinking this, but since I would like to wear it for a long time to come, I want to make sure that I get the right size for me. As for the crossing over, I may not wear them together, and if I do, I guess I will keep the regular JUC pulled up if I get 16... I also feel the regular JUC 15 fits differently each time I try it out! haha I think my mind is playing tricks on me now!

I personally prefer size 15 , cause I like the bracelet to show whether I wear a long or a short sleeved blouse/shirt.
I find SM JUC in size 15 very comfortable and lightweight even while sleeping.. It doesn’t bother me by moving back and forth too much.
But It seems to me that you prefer size 16 , only you know what suits you best.
good luck :heart:

Would you be able to share a few pictures of how 15 fits on your wrist? Does it bang into things and stick out on the sides too much? I like the look of a snug fit on others (on pinterest and instagram where it is just a wrist shot) but when I see the bracelet in the context of my whole body, the snug fit looks a bit small on me. I will be going to the boutique again this week to try the 16.

Here are some pics I have posted in other threads as well. It does stick out a bit but I personally don’t mind. Sometimes I move it to my right wrist as my right is slightly bigger. I might have the same dilemma if there is a juc in 14 but this is pretty much a no brainer for me. I can only say it doesn’t bug me. On the other hand love being loose does bother me a bit. Though I had 15 and it’s too tight. There is no 15.5 so what can I do

good luck with your decision!

FB2D532C-F02A-4E52-9B45-2090DF57347C.jpeg

77F89FAC-FFF6-43A1-A85A-6B5BE600F1A9.jpeg

46FD7CEF-0910-4FE6-9423-C48777FF46D1.png

27131C1B-3C1E-4FAE-B7EB-0296E35DCB7C.png

6086709D-DDBD-415B-A030-6D5334195784.jpeg

9326C9F8-CF89-4A3F-96CF-E95D8F2E2291.jpeg

B986C0EE-0504-415F-8065-BEB65FD65DF9.jpeg

047972AC-3030-4387-B08D-AF482FF5BBAC.jpeg

12415E13-B472-4D8D-9214-FEEE99A2EF76.jpeg

Here are some pics I have posted in other threads as well. It does stick out a bit but I personally don’t mind. Sometimes I move it to my right wrist as my right is slightly bigger. I might have the same dilemma if there is a juc in 14 but this is pretty much a no brainer for me. I can only say it doesn’t bug me. On the other hand love being loose does bother me a bit. Though I had 15 and it’s too tight. There is no 15.5 so what can I do

good luck with your decision!

View attachment 4841353

View attachment 4841354

View attachment 4841355

View attachment 4841356

View attachment 4841357

View attachment 4841359

View attachment 4841360

View attachment 4841361

View attachment 4841362

I realized I have posted some unnecessary photos:-s please ignore those. The selection of photos are really sensitive. Thank god those are still somewhat decent hahaha