Just wanted to share a new legacy piece-

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been looking at the black lg legacy cosmetic case. But when I went in, they had the uv, and fuchsia for the upcoming floor set. Its nice!! I love it :smile: $88.00, but I used my pce-$66.00[​IMG]

2. That's really cute! This is the first time I've seen this. Love it!

3. What a gorgeous color!

4. Thank you! I seen the small metallic, med. carnilian, and the lg black on the website. But really liked the ultra violet best :smile:
    Thank you!

5. Nice! I love leather cosmetic bags!

6. Me too, especially this one. Its a great size, and the colors are so vibrant!

7. I love that color!! Congrats!!

8. Great color!

9. Thank you girl's :smile:

10. I really like the shape of these cosmetic bags. Very nice!

11. :heart: the color of UV.

12. Love this case! I have so many dang makeup cases there is NO way I could purchase another, but I want one anyhow!

13. I have to say it's too beautiful to use it.

14. Congrats!! I bought this too. I am absolutely obsessed with the UV color! It is the perfect purple for me, so I seriously have to have everything in it, lol! I do wish the case were a little deeper, but I like that there are multiple sizes, so I can just split stuff up if I need to. I love the tourmaline color too, so that I'm getting in the medium case. I love the fuchsia color too. Anyway, congrats and enjoy!! :biggrin:

15. Love your cosmetic case, I keep forgetting about these, need to check them out. Congrats.