Just wanted to share a new legacy piece-

1. I've been looking at the black lg legacy cosmetic case. But when I went in, they had the uv, and fuchsia for the upcoming floor set. Its nice!! I love it :smile: $88.00, but I used my pce-$66.00[​IMG]

2. That's really cute! This is the first time I've seen this. Love it!

3. What a gorgeous color!

4. Thank you! I seen the small metallic, med. carnilian, and the lg black on the website. But really liked the ultra violet best :smile:
    Thank you!

5. Nice! I love leather cosmetic bags!

6. Me too, especially this one. Its a great size, and the colors are so vibrant!

7. I love that color!! Congrats!!

8. Great color!

9. Thank you girl's :smile:

10. I really like the shape of these cosmetic bags. Very nice!

11. :heart: the color of UV.

12. Love this case! I have so many dang makeup cases there is NO way I could purchase another, but I want one anyhow!

13. I have to say it's too beautiful to use it.

14. Congrats!! I bought this too. I am absolutely obsessed with the UV color! It is the perfect purple for me, so I seriously have to have everything in it, lol! I do wish the case were a little deeper, but I like that there are multiple sizes, so I can just split stuff up if I need to. I love the tourmaline color too, so that I'm getting in the medium case. I love the fuchsia color too. Anyway, congrats and enjoy!! :biggrin:

15. Love your cosmetic case, I keep forgetting about these, need to check them out. Congrats.