Just wanted to introduce myself...

Simon has posted in TPF before...:sneaky:

Really bagnshoofetish...? I'm kinda curious where did he post on tpf and what he had to say...:graucho:
I do watch the RHONYC whenever it comes on (being an East-Coast-kinda Girl-At-Heart no matter where I go/live--GO YANKS! :love:).
So even if I can only catch the show 15 mins at a time until something else comes up--I watch it. Simon did give that show a real 'twist'--in a very entertaining way of course...:amuse:
Hope to get your reply when you get some time...

I believe it was in the RHONYC thread. You'll have to look at the earlier parts of the thread or one of the first threads about it. If I have some time I'll try and find it because if I remember correctly I kinda joked around with him a bit too...

Really bagnshoofetish...? I'm kinda curious where did he post on tpf and what he had to say...:graucho:
I do watch the RHONYC whenever it comes on (being an East-Coast-kinda Girl-At-Heart no matter where I go/live--GO YANKS! :love:).
So even if I can only catch the show 15 mins at a time until something else comes up--I watch it. Simon did give that show a real 'twist'--in a very entertaining way of course...:amuse:
Hope to get your reply when you get some time...