Just threw a damier azur in the washer

Lol, I'm the one of those people who throws a bag into a washing machine. I've only done that for Pravda nylon bag, you are so brave!
Well I can't believe people with the vachetta leather throw their bags in the washer! I'm tempted to buy one for cheap that looks trashed and give it a try lol

the leather still look excellent! I'm going to throw my preloved azur ZCP and PA to the washer soon :biggrin:

Not sure it would be so good for a Pochette Accessoires as it has the vachetta tab. The vachetta would be very very dark after washing, but it can be replaced by lv for around equivalent £40 (i had the vachetta tab on my tp15 replaced for £40)
Op - great job, looks fab, especially loving the zipper and considering this for my preloved cles.

Reactions: LeilaB
IMG_1515508422.722179.jpg

So this is how the vachetta look like now after I cleaned it in the washer 24 hours ago [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Seems like the vachetta didn’t darken at all!

FYI the PA is made in Spain in 2008

Last edited:
View attachment 3929091

So this is how the vachetta look like now after I cleaned it in the washer 24 hours ago [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Seems like the vachetta didn’t darken at all!

FYI the PA is made in Spain in 2008
Whew! Did the white on the zipper get cleaner? I’m glad the leather is ok! Conditioner probably wouldn’t hurt since the water may have dried it out. Fantastic!

Reactions: wheihk