Just ordered Tanagerine MAM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. from revolve clothing. I should get her 16-21 April. I'm sure I will like her with all the great reviews. Had to get my Night Blue MAM a sister lol. Hmmmm wondering to self will I be ordering a RM every month :confused1::confused1:

2. ^^ordering once every month...that could happen. It happened to me... Good luck..this is addictive:yes:

3. LOL. It's definitely a possibility.

I ordered 3 in one week last month. All WINES. :shame:

I've managed to slow down a bit since then... :blush:

4. Please post picks when she gets here! I'm trying to decide between MAB and MAM.

It isn't hard at all to order one per month! Or more...

5. I just got my tangerine MAM and I think it is a little small. The leather is lovely, such wonderful quality, but the overall size is a bit limiting. I think the regular morning after bag would work better for me. Guess I'll be sending this one back.

6. Once a month...hmm I think not...I also ordered a Berry Morning After today:confused1:

7. i just got a mam tanger and love the bag-i am used to carrying bigger bags but i am getting used to it-i have a mab night gold and i feel like it is a little to big

8. I LOVE mine - I'm sure you'll love yours too!

9. So impressed and jealous! If there was a "bow down" smiley, I would give you one right now! :flowers:

10. Awesome, you'll love it!!

11. i love that - sooooooooooo jealous!!! Congrats!!!