Just ordered my Fuschia Mabel!!!!!!!!!

Its good to have some colour in your bag collection, although having alot of black, brown etc is good because you are guaranteed that it will go with everything.

Fuschia is a gorg colour and I think the perfect choice for a first bold colour purchase!

I have always said that I want a Bays in a bright colour, but I think I will let my collection (and finances go) before I take the plunge.

I had ordered the Bays in the Raspberry but sent it back cos the strap didnt sit on my shoulder. (if you know what I mean!!). Also, colour-wise - once I had seen the fuschia colour .... well that was it and this bag had to go back!!

I had the Magenta Hanover and I loved it on arrival but never really used it....the colour was very bright.
This fuschia colour is very rich but because of the antique leather it really pulls it off. It's definately not an in your face bag!
I'm wondering whether I can wait for the outlets or whether I should just go ahead and order it...I'm off to London sunday, so i may just take my vouchers!!
Getting excited for you now..

Saw something outside our house and started getting excited but it was only the bin men!!!!!!! D*mn!!

See what you think when I post pictures (or not if I dont like it!!) :wtf::faint:

Just wanted to say this bag is HUGE!! I can get lots of cr*p in there!!!! Cant get it to sit on my shoulder when I have my winter coat on, but am ok about holding it ....