Just order the Hudson in Dark Brown

Lyssuh

Aug 3, 2006
I just ordered my x-mas gift from myself to myself. Got the Hudson in dark brown and I've been wanting it for awhile now and for $769 at scoopnyc, I can't not pass it up...hope the order goes through.

This will be my first MJ bag! Can't wait.:yahoo:

I ended up cancelling my order with Scoop. I had called them and they said they were waiting to get more stocks from their Chicago store, so maybe if you were looking for the bag...you might get lucky. Anyways, I realized I had my sales goggles on and $800 is still a lot for a bag that I didn't love. After looking through the forum and online...I think I might go with the ivory quilted blake. I had one put on hold for me at the MJ store and plan on going there tomorrow. But am still deciding between that and the stam.

I ended up cancelling my order with Scoop. I had called them and they said they were waiting to get more stocks from their Chicago store, so maybe if you were looking for the bag...you might get lucky. Anyways, I realized I had my sales goggles on and $800 is still a lot for a bag that I didn't love. After looking through the forum and online...I think I might go with the ivory quilted blake. I had one put on hold for me at the MJ store and plan on going there tomorrow. But am still deciding between that and the stam.

Lyssuh,
I'm sure MANY of us have had the sales goggles on at some point. I am in love with my Blake so I think it'sa great choice. While the Stam is not my style, it's still a gorgeous bag, so I think your decision will be right no matter what.:yes:

At least you were able to make your decision quickly before they shipped it out! I've suffered from sales goggles before too, esp when I'm at Barney's.... quilted blake and stam are both very pretty, if I had to choose, I think I would go with the blake. It's got some flavor of the stam but is still a shoulder bag that can keep you organized.