Just listed my item but its not showing up!

1. So I've listed a item on eBay about 20 mins ago....
    and when I do a search to see how it looks I cannot find it! (I've request to have the gallery picture also) and I don't see it at all :confused1:

Does it take a couple hours before it officially shows up when users attempt to search for it?

Thanks guys for your help. I barely ever use eBay (only when Im desparate) hehe.. So I'm Cluelessss!!!

2. It takes a while--particularly for some reason with handbags.

3. I listed a bag yesterday and it took a little over 6 hours for it to show up in search...very frustrating...

4. Yes, same with me. I listed a bag last Sunday and it took more than six hours too.

5. yeah, eBay has been having issues lately and it takes a while for most items to show up. I listed some Lacoste polos the other day and it took 4 hours for all 3 to pop up.

6. Ah gotcha~! thanks guys :smile:

7. Btw so they take 3% of the remaining value (after 30$) if an item sells right?

Its somewhat confusing for me because I'm so bad in math :sad:

8. Actually it's 5.25% of the first $25 of the listing value, plus 3% of the difference between the listing value and the sale value. (This is for items that sell for $25.01 up to $1000.)

So, let's say you list a bag for $75 and it ends up selling for $100. The final value fee is calculated like this:

5.25% of the first $25 = $1.31, plus
    3.00% of the remainder ($100 - $75 = $25) = $0.75, so
    Total FVF = $1.31 + $0.75 = $2.06

But don't worry, eBay will calculate all this for you :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice