Just in case you couldn't decide what your next SO should be...

gee - I hope, DH doesn't see that. :P He wants to get a helicopter license and that would be expensive enough already. Now if he also got started on H, I'll never get another purse. :amuse:

hmmmmm how about DH got the license and fly you around in Hermes style ... and you can shop all over the country :graucho:

hmmmmm how about DH got the license and fly you around in Hermes style ... and you can shop all over the country :graucho:

:P - do you know how many birkins, kelly, scarfs, boots and ... I could get for that helicopter? :graucho:

No money tree in sight so far, so I´m saying no helicopter but (some) more H for me :P

Love your answer mooks - fabulous understated british humor. :biggrin:

Wow, I really like this! One of my "life goals" is to learn to fly a helicopter, this would be so fab! Sadly, neither my piggy bank nor my lifestyle suits it, at least right now :cool:

:P - do you know how many birkins, kelly, scarfs, boots and ... I could get for that helicopter? :graucho:

No money tree in sight so far, so I´m saying no helicopter but (some) more H for me :P

Love your answer mooks - fabulous understated british humor. :biggrin:

you can even invite your friends like chaz, mooks and even mysf.. i m sure the orange boxes we gather will not fill up the helicopter :graucho:

A luxurious journey from Tokyo to Narita International Airport for $788 (one way) and USD$1,419 (return) on these seats.

attachment.php

attachment.php

:biggrin:

That sure is an affordable experience of H leather! :P