Just how limited are the Mirroirs?

kittyluv23

O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
I'm wondering just how limited these mirroirs will be? I am so excited to be getting one but I have never seen anyone IRL carrying any of these bags. Mirroir seems like the "unicorn" of purses....a mythical thing!

^ I very much doubt that.:hrmm:

I don't know if everyone who is expecting one will get one since i think the smaller the boutique the less the boutique will get but they are being sent them slowly i heard!
I guess we wont really know how limited they are until more people start getting them!

I highly doubt that the Miroir Lockit is perm. that goes against everything the look book says, what most SAs have said and the opinion of most tpfers. I really think that this is not accurate, no offense but I think this info isn't quite right.

None taken... ;)

I was surprised as well because I was telling customers too that it was limited.

That is sometimes why we as SA's give you the "supposedly" wrong information...things get changed.

I spoke to many people (866, many SAs in many locations - - > BKK, London, CA, IL, OH), all of them said it' very limited.

Many of the stores closed their waitlist, and all of pieces are already taken.

Most of the stores that I asked said that there will be one shot only and they got only 2-3 pieces.

While other people outside have yet know about it; I think most of tPF members will get one if they are on the WL, because we knew that it'll be comming.

:dothewave: to tPF!!